Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McLeish has left

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Indeed, I'm loving all these twists and turns in the Championship, could play a massive role into how we do :clap2:

I find it quite staggering that the Championship is rated the fifth best league in Europe... exciting times indeed, oh and bye bye Birmingham.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Saying that i would have thought McLaren would fit the Birmingham City post to a tee,remember they are in Europe.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
are these managerial movements counted as this season or next?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Not sure why they rate the Championship fifth best, whether because of attendances or whatever... but it is. Google it, I'm watching the Grand Prix! :lol:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
They won the European Cup, I think that gives them a claim to fame.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
According to Sky Sports sources...one of favourites to be next Villa manager :lolol:

Regarding his departure from B'ham.

I think the cause was an unsupportive Board and Pannu, a naff chief exec, letting it be known that Scott Dann and Roger Johnson were to be sold.
Despite PL parachute money.

I don't blame him, after the lack of respect by the B'ham Board.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
So Alex McLeish signs a three-year deal a few months ago, takes Birmingham down, the board stick with him to get the club back in the Premier League, he drops them an email to say he's resigned whilst on holiday and may take over at their bitterest rivals.

Has he been taking lessons from Martin Allen on how to act like a complete ****?

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Surprised McLeish has gone - I thought he would have been the right man to give Birmingham a very good chance of bouncing back up again. Now he's gone...........is this yet another team we can reckon on finishing above next season?

Last edited:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So Alex McLeish signs a three-year deal a few months ago, takes Birmingham down, the board stick with him to get the club back in the Premier League, he drops them an email to say he's resigned whilst on holiday and may take over at their bitterest rivals.

Has he been taking lessons from Martin Allen on how to act like a complete ****?

Might happen to us one day, who knows?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here