Votes: 70 66.7%
  • Shake it all about (a fence)

Votes: 6 5.7%

• Total voters

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Simster said:
We're all childish at times, Frank! I can't see why the f*** vulture bothers you so much.

Sims old boy, its not Vulture in particular its the general tone of more than a few. I can fully understand their anger as I am not happy either but frankly what's the point of all this abuse. The point has been made before that it's not just 'grown ups' that read NSC, would you want your kids reading some of the stuff on here ?

On the other hand at least Ernest still raises a smile :lolol:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Virgo's Haircut said:
Get rid of McIBlameTheOthers and fast.

Although LI will bleat on about theres no one to replace him, and how much he loves fantasising about McGoon.

Anyone, will do. ANYONE.

Yeah....that would be great business eh !!! just bring in anyone :lolol:

D

Deleted member 2719

Looking forward to Bristol it could be a positive outcome whatever the result.

It's already well overdue and time the Chairman listens to the majority of fans so if you beleive it's the only way forward get your arses to Bristol remember it's pay on the day.

McGhee Out
:wave:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
As much a I don't like him there is no point kicking him out now. Give him till christmas if things are still crap then boot him out and give Wilkins the job till the end of the season.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
vulture said:
82% say f*** off now take the hint you **** and f*** off

Funnily enough 82% of people who voted on here doesn't represent the opnions of 82% of all albion fans. It probably doesn't even represent 82% of people who read NSC as I'm sure most people are bored of these polls and don't even bother opening them.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Simster said:
morale is allegedly quite low

It's not even alleged, is it? It's there for everyone to see on the pitch.

McGhee OUT, obviously - he's in danger of dragging a legendary chairman down with him, which is the greater pity.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Rangdo said:
Funnily enough 82% of people who voted on here doesn't represent the opnions of 82% of all albion fans. It probably doesn't even represent 82% of people who read NSC as I'm sure most people are bored of these polls and don't even bother opening them.

This is of course true, but who's to say the "real" figure isn't higher? It's a representative sample, so it does mean something.

D

Deleted member 2719

Rangdo said:

It may also mean 18% of NSC are brain dead.

Just a thought!

;)

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Repugnant Toad said:
This is of course true, but who's to say the "real" figure isn't higher? It's a representative sample, so it does mean something.

It's representative of the opinions of people who read NSC and actually bothered to vote on the thousandth McGhee poll. I would hazard a guess that that does not provide a particularly un-biased sample of voters!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here