Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee

How has the news about contracts changed your opinion of McGhee and the club?

• no change- still want McGhee out

Votes: 33 31.1%
  • no change- still have full confidence in McGhee

Votes: 11 10.4%
  • outraged- want him out even more

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • annoyed- starting to think he should go

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • satisfied- but still want him out

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • annoyed- but still want him to stay

Votes: 11 10.4%
  • satisfied- so i still want him to stay

Votes: 17 16.0%
  • pleased- am glad we kept McGhee

Votes: 14 13.2%
  • outraged- want a complete turnover, D.K out as well

Votes: 5 4.7%

• Total voters

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
bhafc4eva said:
When was £5000 a six figure number?

Multiply by 52...

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
None of the above.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Want him out even more. Can't believe he's kept chippy, although a BHA legend, he's way past it. Nicolas could have developed into a great player. Dodd should have been kept for his experience, he could have been a great asset for us and will be much needed if Lynch leaves. Pleased Harty was kept, although he was clearly going to be kept.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Totally pissed-off with his keeping Oatway. Oatway has proved that he is not even good enough for League 1. Ok, so he is a leader, but he cannot play football and we need both.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
O Lads said:
Want him out even more. Can't believe he's kept chippy, although a BHA legend, he's way past it. Nicolas could have developed into a great player. Dodd should have been kept for his experience, he could have been a great asset for us and will be much needed if Lynch leaves. Pleased Harty was kept, although he was clearly going to be kept.

Nicolas has had two good months for the club followed by a year and a half of mediocrity. Chippy has had five and a half very good years and a poor end to last season due to injury and possibly having to be overused. For people to want McGhee sacked for that decision is a joke. If Chippy has a good pre season I am sure he will be back to his best. The players who have had their contracts renewed have got us up before and with a couple of good signings they may well do it again.

I support Mark McGhee. However, if he had been sacked I would have backed whoever came in as they would be Brighton manager. So why is it that people will not back McGhee? He got us promoted last time. We have not played a match or made any signings yet so why not back him?

Or is it more fun for you to moan all summer about signings/non signings/sales etc. At least give him 10 games next season and judge then. I honestly believe that some people on here would be unhappy if we had a good start to next season as it would prove them wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here