Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Dies Irae said:
So what...he is young and we all change our minds from time to time....why are people suddenly haveing a pop at him?

Suddenly?
Nah Dave you've missed all the previous stuff...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
brightonfan_86 said:
GET REAL FFS, THIS IS THE f***ing INTERNET NOT f***ing REAL LIFE. :angry: :censored: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

That is the most profound thing ever written on NSC ever FACT

I know Moya, but we had the episode with 1066, we dont want another one do we?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
round of bullying

That is not aimed at you BTW

rospants said:
i dont understand the reasoning of bringing on gatting and butters in the last couple of minutes, exactly how was that going to help?

The Hinsh change was injury enforced it looked like. Gatting for GNW, you had to keep GNW on as long as possible but this was a guy at walking pace near the end.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Dies Irae said:
round of bullying

That is not aimed at you BTW

I was standing up for Kev if he but knew it.

Dies Irae said:
From Kev, which he has seen on several million posts on here and then regurgitated?

You're easily pleased fella! Great win for the Irish today :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Championes! (provisional assessment :p )

rool

Jul 10, 2003
London Irish said:
From Kev, which he has seen on several million posts on here and then regurgitated?

You're easily pleased fella! Great win for the Irish today :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Championes! (provisional assessment :p )

Did you guys hear the bad
news about eddie halvey?

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Okay if this is aimed at me I'll give an explanation.

When Kev first came on here he got it in the neck from everybody most of which could be construed as bullying. He changed his username and quietly reinvented himself and managed to successfully distance himself from his old personna. However, since the arrival of 1066, to me Kev has displayed some really despicable traits regarding bullying, namely he has found someone else lower down in the food chain and turned from bullied to bully. This is what I really do not like about him at the moment. He should know better because he himself was getting that same abuse from others.

He has done this by hiding behind the majority or most popular viewpoint. 1066 may be incredibly deluded about how he operates in this world but that is because I believe he geniunely does not know how to deal with the coventions of discussion on here. Whereas Kev has calculated his position and hit out from it. That is what I find sad at the moment.

I don't think this is an age issue, Kev is an adult now nearing his 20s, he should really act it. Secondly, its very disparaging to the other people who have yet to leave school who post sensibly and articulately on a variety of issues so that you don't notice their age. Edward Scissorhands began posting on here when he was 14 and it actually took me a while to realise that this was somebody who sat in one of my classes at the time.

If Kev could stick to a particular viewpoint, try to argue it as articulately and intelligently as he could then he will get the respect he deserves.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Dies Irae said:

I know Moya, but we had the episode with 1066, we dont want another one do we?

Real life v internet Nsc

Funny how Nsc keeps overlapping real life though isn't it.
Using my real name for a start. People using my real name on the radio which others listen to in 'real life'
Nsc opinions get published in the paper.

I know you like to wind people up on Nsc and act as devil's advocat but it does overlap into real life and it isn't an excuse to say it is only a message board.

munster monch said:
Did you guys hear the bad
news about eddie halvey?

Yep, awful :(

The truly sad thing is, I was not surprised when I heard the news. Lots of stories did the rounds about his drinking lifestyle while he played for us :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
London Irish said:
The Hinsh change was injury enforced it looked like.
Correct, walked off looking in pain and holding his shoulder.

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
Re: Re: McGhee.

London Irish said:
Ot of interest, were you one of those crying out for the same team as at Millwall?

get your own opinion cock, boring boring L,Irish prick

Theatre of Trees said:
Okay if this is aimed at me I'll give an explanation.

When Kev first came on here he got it in the neck from everybody most of which could be construed as bullying. He changed his username and quietly reinvented himself and managed to successfully distance himself from his old personna. However, since the arrival of 1066, to me Kev has displayed some really despicable traits regarding bullying, namely he has found someone else lower down in the food chain and turned from bullied to bully. This is what I really do not like about him at the moment. He should know better because he himself was getting that same abuse from others.

He has done this by hiding behind the majority or most popular viewpoint. 1066 may be incredibly deluded about how he operates in this world but that is because I believe he geniunely does not know how to deal with the coventions of discussion on here. Whereas Kev has calculated his position and hit out from it. That is what I find sad at the moment.

I don't think this is an age issue, Kev is an adult now nearing his 20s, he should really act it. Secondly, its very disparaging to the other people who have yet to leave school who post sensibly and articulately on a variety of issues so that you don't notice their age. Edward Scissorhands began posting on here when he was 14 and it actually took me a while to realise that this was somebody who sat in one of my classes at the time.

If Kev could stick to a particular viewpoint, try to argue it as articulately and intelligently as he could then he will get the respect he deserves.

Well said. Kev is actually a good laugh when he's not having sly little digs at 1066 all the time. His visit to Falmer story is still my favourite all time NSC thread.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yorkie said:
Real life v internet Nsc

Funny how Nsc keeps overlapping real life though isn't it.
Using my real name for a start. People using my real name on the radio which others listen to in 'real life'

BTW you used my name so nah nah nah na nah

having another dig about someone using your name on the radio are we? I have told you it wasnt me, but if you wish to believe it was , then that is your problem.

I think you ought to take a chill pill dear

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
London Irish said:
Yep, awful :(

The truly sad thing is, I was not surprised when I heard the news. Lots of stories did the rounds about his drinking lifestyle while he played for us :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

I heard the same....real waste:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

D

Deleted member 2719

Let's get back on the thread subject.

Mark McGhee Out.

;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here