Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mcghee

caz

Aug 10, 2005
Why is it that Nicolas plays well and still Mcghee drops him?

Grudge or Grudge. yes Mcghee you have power.

He did OK in his appearances but not better than Charlie yesterday. We all know Alexis is going to inherit Charlie's shirt sooner or later, he just needs to be patient and not kid himself that he doesn't need to work hard and improve his game, particularly in terms of taking greater responsibility.

I thought Nicolas was poor when he played this season. Not really his fault as he must be very rusty but poor nonetheless.

caz

Aug 10, 2005
Lokki 7 said:
I thought Nicolas was poor when he played this season. Not really his fault as he must be very rusty but poor nonetheless.

Rusty, but not poor. The games that Nicolas played, thought he played well, lots of fans and even Mcghee said he played well.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
caz said:
Rusty, but not poor. The games that Nicolas played, thought he played well, lots of fans and even Mcghee said he played well.

He hasn't played well, end of. Otherwise he would be in the team.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
London Irish said:
He did OK in his appearances but not better than Charlie yesterday. We all know Alexis is going to inherit Charlie's shirt sooner or later, he just needs to be patient and not kid himself that he doesn't need to work hard and improve his game, particularly in terms of taking greater responsibility.

I thought oatway was shit yesterday, giving the ball away too much, holding on to the ball to long. Time to get rid of him soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here