Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mcghee

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Uncle Buck said:
But they are my views. I do not think there is any harm in asking questions, whether it be on the playing side or behind the scenes.

Just think, maybe if more questions had been asked in the 1990's we might still have a ground.

Although I do believe the future could be positive both on and off the pitch at present, on the pitch, there are a few issues and if that makes me negative then so be it. Better than going along with the everything will be OK view.

Fair comment.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
rogue said:
Dodd a gamble:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

A free transfer signing on a 1 year contact.:shootself

Being paid a fortune to be injured - more money (and if people keep harping on about limited funds) , then yes it is a gamble and it hasnt worked out.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mcghee

Uncle Buck said:
From memory they were only 1-0 up, unless you have rewritten the history books. They had chances to bury us and did not. At Leeds, we were 2-0 up at one point.
AC Milan were 3-0 up against Liverpool (of all teams) and still managed to foul it up.
Spurs were 3-0 up against Man Utd, and got raped.
Spurs were also 3-0 up against (10 man) Man City in the cup, and still folded.
Liverpool were 2-0 up against the Albion at Anfield, and blew it that day.

It does happen from time to time - the opposition can rally, get a goal back, cut the arrears and suddenly its a totally different game. Better sides than the Albion have lost 2 or 3 goal leads, it doesn't necessarily mean there is something fundementally wrong with the manager or the team.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Mr Blobby said:
Being paid a fortune to be injured - more money (and if people keep harping on about limited funds) , then yes it is a gamble and it hasnt worked out.

I would not say he was on a fortune.Dodd even said he could of got more money else where.At leat with Dodd he had a foot injury and you know where you stand.With Kitson he had a so called back problem which you can drag out for months

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here