Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
I just did give you an answer.You want blood as well:jester:

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Uncle Buck said:
You never back your answers up. Much easier to call people idiots I guess.
In your case yes:clap2:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Buck, can you pm me if you ever make a pro McGhee post...I'd like to read it and would hate to miss it :lolol:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
rogue said:
Dodd a gamble:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

A free transfer signing on a 1 year contact.:shootself

I think he is saying we still have to pay his wages and there is very little money, thats my intrepretation anyway.

Kitson was a free as well and he got 2-3 goals in 10 or so games for his weekly wage - was he a good signing?

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Icy Gull said:
Uncle Buck, can you pm me if you ever make a pro McGhee post...I'd like to read it and would hate to miss it :lolol:

And me:lolol:

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Uncle Buck said:
I will do positive to you when you develop the abiltity to explain yourself. But I doubt you will ever be able to do that. Looks like you have just learnt to click on the smileys.

Tell me what you want explaining then.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Stinky Kat said:
I think he is saying we still have to pay his wages and there is very little money, thats my intrepretation anyway.

Kitson was a free as well and he got 2-3 goals in 10 or so games for his weekly wage - was he a good signing?

If Dodd can help us to stay up then thats good enough for me.He will play more games than Kitson i can assure you of that

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Uncle Buck said:
Go back over the thread.

Someone has already filled in what i wanted to say.You go back and read again or say something constructive about McGhee or the club

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
rogue said:
Someone has already filled in what i wanted to say.You go back and read again or say something constructive about McGhee or the club
What if there is nothing constructive to say about Magoo?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
rogue said:

Whatever I have had said has been constructive, at no point have I called for wholesale change. I have just suggested that there maybe issues as results have been poor in 2005.

But sorry, do you want me to fall into line with you and tow some party line? That is the sort of thing an idiot would do.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Uncle Buck said:
Yeah. I seemed to have riled Rogue, but he just comes up with childish insults.

Something to do.

No you haven't chap.Just that you always seem negitive with your views

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
rogue said:
No you haven't chap.Just that you always seem negitive with your views

But they are my views. I do not think there is any harm in asking questions, whether it be on the playing side or behind the scenes.

Just think, maybe if more questions had been asked in the 1990's we might still have a ground.

Although I do believe the future could be positive both on and off the pitch at present, on the pitch, there are a few issues and if that makes me negative then so be it. Better than going along with the everything will be OK view.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here