Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee will keep us up

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I was a tad dispondent last night granted but I have studied the last 13 games and confidently expect us to

Win 4
Draw 7
Lose 2
Points 19

To make a total of 48 points for the season.

The 3 who will go down are

Millwall
Sheffield Wednesday
Crewe

I really could do without forking out £ 100 if we go down but I still believe 100% in the ability of Mark McGhee to deliver us to safety. Yesterday was a hammer blow but we must keep believing. I think the season IS FAR FROM OVER and with McGhee at the helm we can still avoid the drop. To the people behind the dug outs telling McGhee to feck off, you are a total disgrace.

McGhee will previal, don't give up yet.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Uncle Spielberg said:
I was a tad dispondent last night granted but I have studied the last 13 games and confidently expect us to

Win 4
Draw 7
Lose 2
Points 19

Millwall
Sheffield Wednesday
Crewe

I really could do without forking out £ 100 if we go down but I still believe 100% in the ability of Mark McGhee to deliver us to safety. Yesterday was a hammer blow but we must keep believing. I think the season IS FAR FROM OVER and with McGhee at the helm we can still avoid the drop. To the people behind the dug outs telling McGhee to feck off, you are a total disgrace.

What kind of drugs have you been taking?

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I refuse to give up when we have 13 games left to play. I am at a low ebb but I still believe in McGhee as I still think he is an excellent manager.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Uncle Spielberg said:

Win 4
Draw 7
Lose 2
Points 19

Millwall
Sheffield Wednesday
Crewe

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Please explain where your belief comes from.

McGhee has destroyed everything Adams, Taylor and Coppell put in place.

We are incompetant, apathetic, laboured and looking totally bereft of anything resembling ideas.

Please tell me how, or why, this will change.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Please explain how it will happen. What do you see in McGhoo that others cannot. Maybe I have got it all wrong?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Uncle Spielberg said:
I refuse to give up when we have 13 games left to play. I am at a low ebb but I still believe in McGhee as I still think he is

USELESS

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Uncle Spielberg said:

Win 4
Draw 7
Lose 2
Points 19

Millwall
Sheffield Wednesday
Crewe

I think we need Paul Daniels and Debbie Mcgee, to get us to 48 points.

SpeakOutPaulDanielsandDebbie.jpg

Zed Seagull

Tubthumper said:
Please explain where your belief comes from.

McGhee has destroyed everything Adams, Taylor and Coppell put in place.

We are incompetant, apathetic, laboured and looking totally bereft of anything resembling ideas.

Please tell me how, or why, this will change.

Foundations Taylor and Coppell put in place? They were only here 5 minutes!!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
First season - promotion
Second season - survival
Third season - still in there and likely to stay up.

McGhee is the man :bowdown: :bowdown:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Uncle Spielberg said:
First season - promotion
Second season - survival

McGhee is the man :bowdown: :bowdown:

Sorry but you're just not funny anymore
:censored:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Uncle Spielberg said:
On what do you base this Gareth, i admire your optimism but we are SIX points adrift if you take in to account to woeful goal difference!

Last edited:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i have always had faith in MM, and always will, he will keep us up

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
We've all got tough games for the next 4 weeks and I don't expect us to make up any ground in that time which will really get people sweating. However, I believe, we can do it by staying in touch with Wednesday - Albion vs Wednesday and Derby vs Wednesday right at the end of the season. We could be 5 points behind with 3 games to go and stay up. Albion and Derby wins against Wednesday, Albion beating Stoke on the last day. It's not over, that's not blind optimism, its fact. Remember, they're shit too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here