Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee: "We deserved a draw" ...????

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Mr Mcghee was surely watching a different game to the one I saw. We were crap. A four-one defeat would have been a fair result.

The only ones of the starting eleven to emerge with any credit were Henderson, McShane and Butters ... and possibly Carole.

Saturday has to see CKR starting for Jake and Albert for Frutos. Reid needs to go back to the right (give Kerry another go on the left), and possibly Alexis in place of Charlie.

If we can play that badly and gain a point then surely we will stay up!

goldstone said:
Mr Mcghee was surely watching a different game to the one I saw. We were crap. A four-one defeat would have been a fair result.

The only ones of the starting eleven to emerge with any credit were Henderson, McShane and Butters ... and possibly Carole.

Saturday has to see CKR starting for Jake and Albert for Frutos. Reid needs to go back to the right (give Kerry another go on the left), and possibly Alexis in place of Charlie.

If we can play that badly and gain a point then surely we will stay up!

Bring Alexis in and stiffen up that midfield - we are too easy to beat at Withdean.

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
It made me cringe when he said that, but I am going to bed happy unlike SW fans who must be gutted, do I care though:nono:
G\night and maybe tomorrow:clap2: :clap2:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Sheff Weds only have themselves to blame, Peakcock missed 2 absolute sitters.

We were lucky to get a draw, but a brilliant header by CKR, that'll give him a massive lift.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
brighton2win said:
carole i thought was poor.. except for that last cross :clap:
Uhhh, that was Jarrett.

Carole was poor. But he was far, far from alone in that.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Well, Wednesday deserved it, and the difference was that Eagles and Brunt were head and shoulders better than Carole and Frutos. Still, we were good for a point before their slightly chancy goal, and their chances afterwards were because we were pushing forward. We didn't threaten to win though because only Knight emerged with any credit from the front four. Robinson's touch was awful.

Easy 10 said:
Uhhh, that was Jarrett.

Carole was poor. But he was far, far from alone in that.

Jarrett crossfield run, pass to Carole for cross :thumbsup:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
brighton rock said:
how did we lose to that:shootself

Because you were shit?:lolol:

upnorthnow

Feb 4, 2004
SK13
brighton2win said:
carole i thought was poor.. except for that last cross :clap:

Carole kept getting stuck in when much of our midfield had dropped their heads when the owls scored, he made some play did carole!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here