Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee, should his job be under threat?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Although I don't believe a word of the Ardiles rumour it appears that more people than I would have expected seem to be disappointed with MM's signings and their expectations of the team seem pretty high, given our circumstances.

So let's be having you who actually believes we should be looking at replacing MM? :angry:

Last edited:

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Nope

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :shootself :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
The only difference between this and the McGhee we were all lauding last season is that he has changed his approach to games. Last season it was play for a draw and snatch a win if possible.

This season its play for a win and be happy with a draw.

Occasionally we will meet teams like Norwich who on a good day should slaughter most teams in this Championship.

Keep the faith:smokin: ;)

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Absolutely no way should McGhee be leaving... it's such a non-discussion.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Almost as ridiculous as Cheryl Tweedie turning down the chance to be in the middle of an Ernest and Beach Hut spit roast.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
No, but he is a target for press speculation about his job with only one win in 12.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
No, he's just got the team playing attacking football so the crowds are up. He's also gradually getting rid of the old guard, & bringing through fresh new faces and smart loan signings. The draws are happening, the wins will surely follow.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Tom Hark said:
No, he's just got the team playing attacking football so the crowds are up. He's also gradually getting rid of the old guard, & bringing through fresh new faces and smart loan signings. The draws are happening, the wins will surely follow.

What he said.

[Still haven't sorted out that avatar, I see!]

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
No, he is not getting enough money from Knight! With the money available, I think he is doing a good job. Unfortunately, the lack of funds makes it not good enough. The Knight problem may be resolved within the next four weeks if we get a different site to Falmer! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
hans kraay fan club said:
What he said.

[Still haven't sorted out that avatar, I see!]

I was actually going to change it anyways, but seeing as how you like it so much, I think I'll keep it awhile yet ;)

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Of course not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here