Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee says decision on Friday

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
brighton_b0y said:
if the government is soooo fooking dis organised and stoopid over a fooking football stadium, i dread to think of the state of other things behind closed doors i.e. NHS/Schools.

This is really fooking pathetic. Bunch on fooking monkeys :angry:

Damn right.

Vote Labour is a vote for !!!!!.

Trotster said:
It is the strongest indication yet that Deputy Prime Minister John Prescott is about to announce his long-awaited verdict on the Seagulls' plans for a 22,000-capacity stadium.

I can't let this slide, Mr Naylor. Considering it has to be announced by the 31st, how can MM saying something be the strongest indication it is due? :dunce:

How can they continue to employ someone who has one job to do and can't even do that properly. For someone who follows the team all over the country, he is clueless. Some many inaccuracies it the past few years it is untrue. :nono:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Damn right.

Vote Labour is a vote for !!!!!.

And a vote for Tories would have meant NO to Falmer.

The ignorance at times is ridiculous - verging on the NIMBYish. I'll spell it out. The first Inspector said NO. Prescott could (and probably should) have gone with that. By ordering a second PI, he has demonstrated that the desire of the government is for us to have Falmer. It maybe slightly corrupt and an abuse of power to override an independant body but it is the way all governments work to get what they want and what gets them most political capital.

I am completely apolitical and don't vote at all, let alone Labour. But it really winds me up when people trot out party political views with no substance at all. On this issue, have a look back at the Programme where all the prospective candidates were asked about their support for Falmer. The vast majority of Labour candidates supported it (Probably because of the kudos it would get them). The vast majority of Tories were against it or didn't even have the decency to respond (Working class oiks syndrome). And the Liberals didn't know what to think - as usual.

Vote for whoever the hell you want and have whatever the hell political views you want. But don't slag off Prescott and Labour on this issue. He may be an odious little man but has gone out on a limb to try and get us a new stadium - albeit for political capital. Would a Tory Government have done the same? I doubt it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here