Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mcghee said on seagulls world.................

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

.... that others must be given thier chance and mentioned Federico and Alexis .................right I am off out now losers

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
and what a difference they will make ???

Who knows but the Argentine may feel at home in his National Colours and score a few.

Perhaps we should all bring Argentine beef to the next home game ?

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Ernest said:
and what a difference they will make ???

Alexis could work well with Hammond!

Alexis is a simple defensive midfielder and Hammond likes to attack!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
gvce26 said:
Alexis could work well with Hammond!

Alexis is a simple defensive midfielder and Hammond likes to attack!

I was thinking exactly that. Alexis doesn't do much but buzz around and break things up - but that's exactly what we need alongside Hammond who IMHO was excellent for most of the Norwich game.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Alexis Nicolas doesn't do anything. If we have the misfortune to have him on the pitch against Cardiff, just watch how little of the pitch he covers, how many passes go astray*, and how few tackles/challenges he makes in the whole match. *He often passes back to where the ball has come from, sometimes to an Albion player who has just passed to him as he was in a poor position or being challenged. Has he ever headed the ball? I have heard he has one shot, but how often does he get into a shooting position? And the most pertinent point is that Gary Hart is better in all respects.

caz

Aug 10, 2005
How wrong can you be about alexis nicolas. nicolas covers
most of the pitch, he's job is to break up play, which he does very well, this also means that he has to pass back.

And very few of his passes go astray. That is what a good defensive midfieler does.

caz

Aug 10, 2005
PERSEUS.

There is a premier game on TV today. I sugguest you watch the defensive midfielders

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here