Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mcghee said on seagulls world.................

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Well guess its nothing new and i predict 15 straight defeats this year:shootself
Its just so difficult to release 6 or so players and replace em with 3 or so:angry: also we played how many good games last season in the 2nd:lolol: yes its laughable.:clap:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I think we just have to get used to the fact that we will probably do what we did last year and start with a couple of loan players.

I would like to see several new signings, but realistically I don't expect more than 1 permanent signing before the start of the season. The loan system will no doubt be fully utilised again this season.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
After reading through this thread, I can't decide whether to hang
myself or slash my wrists.CHEER UP.:)

D

Deleted User X18H

berkshire seagull said:
Well guess its nothing new and i predict 15 straight defeats this year:shootself
Its just so difficult to release 6 or so players and replace em with 3 or so:angry: also we played how many good games last season in the 2nd:lolol: yes its laughable.:clap:

THIS IS BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION SUPPORTERS WEB SITE

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Patience is one thing... being too slow in the transfer market when most contracts are now up and, as shown above, players are moving in their droves, is another...

Please, please let's not make the same mistakes we did 2 season's ago...

We WILL be relegated if we do not strengthen our 1st team... full stop.

This is just SO frustrating... :(

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
b.w.2. said:
Patience is one thing... being too slow in the transfer market when most contracts are now up and, as shown above, players are moving in their droves, is another...

Please, please let's not make the same mistakes we did 2 season's ago...

We WILL be relegated if we do not strengthen our 1st team... full stop.

This is just SO frustrating... :(

I agree bw2. But do you really think that the Board would be that bothered if we went down again? I for one don't. Falmer and saving the pennies seem to be the two priorities which is not entirely surprising I guess.

:nono:

Last edited:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I think everyone should stop slagging the board off. They are doing their best. What would you rather, they threw loads of money at the club, we went down and were in the same situation as Leeds and coudlnt afford to build Falmer.

For fucks sake some people are never happy...

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Richie Morris said:
I think everyone should stop slagging the board off. They are doing their best. What would you rather, they threw loads of money at the club, we went down and were in the same situation as Leeds and coudlnt afford to build Falmer.

For fucks sake some people are never happy...

I wasn't slagging off the Board Richie. I was just saying that I can undersand why they may be reluctant to invest in new players at the moment.

:p

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
As long as McGhee had a good holiday, that's the main thing.

Berkshire obviously is qualified to comment on player ability and potential given his knowledge of the squad.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Slow isn't a big enough word,so just put it down to the club doesn't want to pay players while its not football season,so thats sorted and thats preparing properly out the window.:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here