Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mcghee Quits Fir Park To Join Hearts

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Bloody hell he must be mad to take the Hearts job. Hope he has got a good compensation deal when he gets the sack after a couple of games

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
unconfirmed and not sure Express is a good source

ıf true mcghee is very very very naive.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Oh dear, this will all end in tears, the current board at Hearts have gone a fair way to ruining a perfectly good football club...McGhee is lining himself up to be their next fall guy.

Romanov is a bit like the owner of Chelsea, bringing in his own players without consulting the manager, except none are anywhere near as good as Shevchenko.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
I'll BET that's the case.

Obviously, Seeing as the owner has his son, ROMAN ROMANOV(you couldn't make it up?) as chairman.

A man who has the manager instructed before the game when substitutions are to be made.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I liked the bit where Romanov said he wouldn't intefere in first-team matters. Yeah, right.

Still, I suppose at least McGhee's used to that.

*lights fuse, stands back and takes cover*

(edit - ah, great minds...)

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I liked the bit where Romanov said he wouldn't intefere in first-team matters. Yeah, right.

Still, I suppose at least McGhee's used to that.

*lights fuse, stands back and takes cover*

Why do you think Stephen Pressley left the club, if not becuase of the interference from above?

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i saw an interview with mm the other day and got the impression he might be on his way

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Why do you think Stephen Pressley left the club, if not becuase of the interference from above?

I clearly believe there was inteference. What are YOU talking about?

??????

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
2 grand a week to manage the team who are 3rd in the SPL, thats a bit of an insult really.

I suppose by comparison to some football managers it's not outstanding, but I'm sure the rest of us could live fairly comfortably on an insult of £104,000 per year...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here