Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee missed youth game....

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Hmmm the long-promised arrival of Quincy... you never know... believe it when I see it...

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
More likely to be Dublin. Magoo had him at Millwall and he's been told he's free to go. Wages are probably very high and would Leicester let us have him?

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
I saw Liam Brady outside the Withdean last night, hope Arsenal aren't smiffing around any of our young players!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

I'd be surprised if it's Dublin - since he left Man Utd he's always lived in the midlands, used to live in same town as me (stratford-on-avon) only left for leicester because it's his home town. He's got young kids so probably wouldn't want ot up and move them just for a year/year and a half in Brighton, while it'd be quite a distance to comute. Not to mention his wages are likely to be pretty hefty. But I spose you never know! Quincy, on the other hand, would be ace.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
trueblue said:
Five years ago.

If it's nicking goals at set piece that will win us games like last season then I can't see why a short term contract would be out of the question.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Quincy = no fecking chance, it's like suggesting Zamora .

ridiculous

*you have the right to create a thread and call me and my family abusive names if we get him on loan*

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
If it's nicking goals at set piece that will win us games like last season then I can't see why a short term contract would be out of the question.
He's be like an old, black Adam Virgo. :)

Last edited:

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
Was it that we didn't get Quincy last time 'cos it was felt he wouldn't be played in his best position??? I thought his best position was left wing - and we don't need one!!!

or was it that his best position is CF and MM wanted to play him at left wing??? Oh god age it gets to ya you know!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here