Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee is at it again

Sergi Gotsmanov

Feb 23, 2004
West of Palookaville
Last season it was the inept/inert saga....

Now he wants new players to "ameliorate the existing squad".

He'll be lucky to find a player that understands the bloody word let alone have enough money to buy them.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Richie Morris said:
Is putting :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: after your own post the online equivilent of laughing at your own jokes?

Why shouldn't he? No-one else will ;)

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Winks are ok...:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: is overdoing it slightly.

A wink implies a subtle witticism which may be otherwise lost. Three laughs implies he is pissing himself at his own joke.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Sergi Gotsmanov said:
It is meant as a bit of fun.

What else could I do.....

I know make up a load of transfer bollocks and swear that its gospel and pretend I 'm in the know.

:nono: :jester: :) :lolol: :lol: :angel: :dunce: :eek: :rolleyes: ??? :yawn: :blush: :( :glare: :shootself :angry: :clap: :bounce: :wave: :smokin: ;) :drink: :censored: :flameboun :ohmy: :D :p :cool: :clap2: :salute:

That's what everyone else does.

:lolol:

Albionite83

Aug 27, 2003
Sergi Gotsmanov said:
Last season it was the inept/inert saga....

Now he wants new players to "ameliorate the existing squad".
Sounds painful. What does it mean, incidentally?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Could he not have used the word "improve"? Sometimes McGhee's choice of words leaves a lot to be desired. He's not the world's best communicator.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
What he means is that these players are impossible to find and thats why we never sign players or in another way sticks to cheap labour.:lolol:

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Richie Morris said:
Winks are ok...:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: is overdoing it slightly.

A wink implies a subtle witticism which may be otherwise lost. Three laughs implies he is pissing himself at his own joke.

Ritchie, you are a fuckwit :nono:

Tell me, what does that imply?

Don't start having a pop at people on NSC just because everyone has shown you up for your short-comings on this board and will NEVER believe another word you ever type after the "Brooker to BHA" nonsense you've come out with recently

He's a suggestion Ritchie, piss off from NSC until the flak dies down..........give it a couple of weeks. What chance?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here