Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee hits back

D

Deleted member 2719

Brixtaan said:
No, he's a young kid, like all jobs he has to 'take it up the arse' until he's a bit older.

Where do you work and do you enjoy your job?

:ohmy: :lolol:

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Bakesy said:
At least when he returns, Lynch can slot in at LeftBack if necessary, freeing Mayo up to concentrate on anything he likes, so long as it's not football.:lolol:
No. To move Lynch would be mistake. He's a central defender and been our best player this season by a country mile.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
London Irish said:
That's as maybe, but he's still made some bad errors in his last two league games. Very poor at Forest, and his bad pass led to Mayo getting sent off against Crewe.

The boy's a star but he's still learning his trade and that is making for some nervous moments in our defence.
Wel yeah, but overall he's still the best we have with the possible exception of a fit Hinsh.

Butters lack of pace makes for some nervous moments. El-abd's ocassional dodgy positioning and mistakes make for some nervous moments. Santos' general ineptitude makes for some nervous moments. :shrug:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Silent Bob said:
Wel yeah, but overall he's still the best we have with the possible exception of a fit Hinsh.

Butters lack of pace makes for some nervous moments. El-abd's ocassional dodgy positioning and mistakes make for some nervous moments. Santos' general ineptitude makes for some nervous moments. :shrug:

Following the Albion is not good for your health and never has been. It's all about nervous moments and always has been. I worry we might not win even if we are 2-0 up with 20 mins to go and always have been. :)

Please don't be predictable and ask me when we were last 2-0 up with 20 mins to go :lolol:

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well lets hope CKR bags a hat trick 2nite, puts in lots of effort, dont end up on his arse every 5 mins and gets a first team recall where he scores a magnificent last min winner at Bristol City having sweated blood for 90 mins....

Im not a Magoo fan but I do support him on the CKR issue.

Last edited:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Well lets hope CKR bags a hat trick 2nite, puts in lots of effort, dont end up on his arse every 5 mins and gets a first team recall where he scores a magnificent last min winner at Bristol City having sweated blood for 90 mins....

I think your dead right CKR can resurect his career by FIGHTING his way into contention for first team football. How can McGee be wrong on this one? He dropped CKR for lack of form and has given him the chance to show what he can do in the reserves. Then maybe he will want to play for Brighton and Hove Albion and not want away just because he was dropped. What was McGee supposed to do? give into him and plead for him to stay with promises of first team football? No sorry MM got this just about right on this one. Lets hope CKR fulfills his potential and want to play for the club................if not at least we may get a decent fee for him.......................Good luck Colin, play well, we need you, but you need the club more!!!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Wooooo McGhee hits back, you go girl!
Should spend less time popping at the fans/players/refs/weather/grass and concentrate on his job, which he is shit at.

D

Deleted member 2719

Gullsworth said:
No sorry MM got this just about right on this one.

So are you now admitting he has done lot's of other mistakes in the past.

??? ;)

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:

Thing is, whilst I do tend to agree with you, whose side of this barny have we actually heard? Has CKR gone to the press and said that he wants to leave? No i don't think so...it's just McGoo having ANOTHER pop at ANOTHER player in the argus AGAIN.

So whether CKR has thrown a girly strop or not is beside the point, this is just yet ANOTHER crappily handled situation by Mcgoo. The first of many this season if the twat is left in charge of the club.

supaseagull said:
Thing is, whilst I do tend to agree with you, whose side of this barny have we actually heard? Has CKR gone to the press and said that he wants to leave? No i don't think so...it's just McGoo having ANOTHER pop at ANOTHER player in the argus AGAIN.
Jesus, where have you been? On Mars? CKR's "advisers" haven't stopped rabbiting the the press - wake up.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
BensGrandad said:

I know that at Worthing he told Ben he had played his last game for us and was leaving on the following Monday, completely unprovoked, and I believe that he genuinely believed that because his management team have filled his head with shit and guided him down the path that suited them best rather than him and his career.

I was told that that was a total wind up for the benefit of NSC, following the dogs abuse he recieved from some on here last season.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
Mouldy Boots said:
So are you now admitting he has done lot's of other mistakes in the past.

Every player/manager/fan makes mistakes, reading Roy Keanes comments today in the papers made very interesting reading. He admitted he was wrong in slagging off Man U players on MUTV. He stood by his opinion but conceded it was not his place to critisise his team mates but added that in the bigger picture he was not the manager and Ferguson was and any opinion on the players should have come from him. I am sure Sir Alex would admit he has made mistakes although he would probably not admit to some untill after his departure.
I am sure Mark McGee is in the same boat, he would probably admit to making mistakes but like most managers would not elaborate on many issues through fear these could be used as a stick to beat him and undermine his authority. I agree with most on here, McGee has made mistakes.......some have no doubt cost us games, but sometimes mistakes are forced on you by the conditions you work in. It still will not change my opinion that he at this present moment in time is probably the best option we have at the moment. Then again if the club suddenly found itselve in a much better finantial position and had decent facilities i would like to think we could attract a manager of a higher calibre!

Last edited:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
supaseagull said:

So whether CKR has thrown a girly strop or not is beside the point, this is just yet ANOTHER crappily handled situation by Mcgoo. The first of many this season if the twat is left in charge of the club.

Are you sayig CKR has not put in a transfer request, MM is lying or the club should not release information about players wanting to leave????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here