Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee Albion Striker

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It is rumoured that Micky Adams is looking at bringing back Mark McGhee to the Albion but playing him as a 3rd striker alongside Nicky Forster and Glenn Murray.

Adams is tracking McGhee's movements as he packs his bags to take over at Hearts.

Adams said " Mark is the sort of player I am after. Whole hearted, strong and brave with a decent track record. I am sure he would be a worthy adition to the squad and could teach Nicky and Glenn a few tricks. The only stumbling block would be the compensation Dick Knight would have to pay Hearts to secure McGhee's services.

McGhee, 51 played 488 games scoring 172 goals and made 4 appearances for Scotland scoring 2 goals.

McGhee was tracked down to a Harvester in Glasgow but was unavailable to comment.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
It is rumoured that Micky Adams is looking at bringing back Mark McGhee to the Albion but playing him as a 3rd striker alongside Nicky Forster and Glenn Murray.

Adams is tracking McGhee's movements as he packs his bags to take over at Hearts.

Adams said " Mark is the sort of player I am after. Whole hearted, strong and brave with a decent track record. I am sure he would be a worthy adition to the squad and could teach Nicky and Glenn a few tricks. The only stumbling block would be the compensation Dick Knight would have to pay Hearts to secure McGhee's services.

McGhee, 51 played 488 games scoring 172 goals and made 4 appearances for Scotland scoring 2 goals.

McGhee was tracked down to a Harvester in Glasgow but was unavailable to comment.

Bring your Kleenex to the game then for all the wanking u will be doing:smokin:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Should be a good one.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Your racing tips are dog shit.Please don't make your posts the same.The thing is i bet you actually laughed as you were typing it when in fact it's not funny in the slightest.The word HELMET springs to mind.Don't try to be funny US,you simply don't have it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why are you so aggressive, whats your problem exactly. You seem to be in a constant mood and anger. Its not healthy for you. Chill out. Look whether you like it doesn't really bother me. There was a run of silly threads. Sorry to have ruined 5seconds of your life. Sue me.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Why are you so aggressive, whats your problem exactly. You seem to be in a constant mood and anger. Its not healthy for you. Chill out. Look whether you like it doesn't really bother me. There was a run of silly threads. Sorry to have ruined 5seconds of your life. Sue me.

Your absolutely rigtht.There is a run of silly threads so why be a knob and follow suit? I only get in the moods with idiots like you trying to be funny.Trying being the key word in the last sentence.Do you get pleasure out of making yourself look a tit? Leave the humour to the experts like Easy 10 and myself.Even TLO is more funnier then you and thats saying something.Besides I'm hot and sweaty,had a poor day at work and i like to unwind on my pc for a while,I don't want to read your garbage

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why open the thread if you think I am such a bell end then ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyway life too short to be wasting any more seconds of my life on this. Cheerio.

greengoeskiwi

May 7, 2008
Leave the humour to the experts like Easy 10 and myself.Even TLO is more funnier then you and thats saying something.Besides I'm hot and sweaty,had a poor day at work and i like to unwind on my pc for a while,I don't want to read your garbage

What and a Mr. Jihad book is funny is it?? WHo died and made you king of wit?
Just because your hot and sweaty and had a hard day at work does that mean everyone should tip toe round you?? its miserable people like you that make the world an even more miserable place. If something bothers you on here, you dont have to read it and reply, you could just ignore it, but you obviously enjoy it cos you replied and wasted your own time.
And p.s who unwinds in front of a PC???

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Your absolutely rigtht.There is a run of silly threads so why be a knob and follow suit? I only get in the moods with idiots like you trying to be funny.Trying being the key word in the last sentence.Do you get pleasure out of making yourself look a tit? Leave the humour to the experts like Easy 10 and myself.Even TLO is more funnier then you and thats saying something.Besides I'm hot and sweaty,had a poor day at work and i like to unwind on my pc for a while,I don't want to read your garbage

Have to agree, most of your posts on here have the regulars in stitches.

It's not often I laugh out loud at people, but you really are the exception.

Have you always had this talent ?

Do you hear laughter from people as you leave a room ?

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
What and a Mr. Jihad book is funny is it?? WHo died and made you king of wit?
Just because your hot and sweaty and had a hard day at work does that mean everyone should tip toe round you?? its miserable people like you that make the world an even more miserable place. If something bothers you on here, you dont have to read it and reply, you could just ignore it, but you obviously enjoy it cos you replied and wasted your own time.
And p.s who unwinds in front of a PC???

Tbf it was a shit thread and he needed telling. And that Mr. Jihad image is quite amusing.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Surprised that this has petered out - thought there was going to be some quality keyboard carnage from two numbskulls.

Oh well.

Your too kind. No really you are.

Buttinhams

Be seeing you!
Apr 24, 2008
ClownOnBall.jpg

McGhee shows some clever ball control

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here