Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mcghee after cb

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Why keep regurgitating the same old names, especially when we've had knock back after knock back when trying for these players?... One has to wonder... There are plenty of other players out there.

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Trigger said:
Why keep regurgitating the same old names, especially when we've had knock back after knock back when trying for these players?... One has to wonder... There are plenty of other players out there.

I reckon Mcghee should go after Dichio

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Trigger said:

Also the only agent that seems to want to deal with Mcghee only has so many players on his books.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Why don't we offer 50k for Ships?Considering we put in a bid 100k for DD?This might swing it

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Shipperley or Dichio, i for one would be delighted with either.

Both im pretty sure will attract better offers than we can give though.

Marshy said:
Shipperley or Dichio, i for one would be delighted with either.

Both im pretty sure will attract better offers than we can give though.

I think that's probably right, Luton have just lost their target man Howard for £1m and clubs at that level would a logical step for Shipperley if he wanted to come back down south.

But we would be derelict in our duty not to even put our name in the ring and keep checking the availability of such targets, stranger things have happened.

Last edited:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
London Irish said:
I think that's probably right, Luton have just lost their target man Howard for £1m and clubs at that level would a logical step for Shipperley if he wanted to come back down south.
Luton look set to replace Howard with Adam Boyd of Hartlepool, not a bad replacement.

Trigger said:
Luton look set to replace Howard with Adam Boyd of Hartlepool, not a bad replacement.

Fine player, but I still think Luton will miss Howard very badly.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
where did howard go ?

this thing with shipperly reminds me of a desperate bloke keep asking out a really fit bird but getting knock back after knock back as she's with someone better (even though she isnt getting the sttention) , everyone knows if she had another bloke it would be great looking but the desperate bloke keeps hanging in there.

Sometimes , just sometimes the desperate bloke gets lucky !

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
Dougal said:
where did howard go ?

this thing with shipperly reminds me of a desperate bloke keep asking out a really fit bird but getting knock back after knock back as she's with someone better (even though she isnt getting the sttention) , everyone knows if she had another bloke it would be great looking but the desperate bloke keeps hanging in there.

Sometimes , just sometimes the desperate bloke gets lucky !

But by that time everyone's had her!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here