Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McDermot the next....

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Living and working in Leeds my small sample says the opposite. All hypothetical of course. If he went there and did well thdn he would be a hero anc if didnt get them promoted first time round with record number og point would be a chump.

I know several Leeds fans: I know it's a small sample but all of them would be ecstatic if they got Poyet

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I feel left out with all this PPI.
I've never had any loans or ever paid intrest on a credit card, is there any other way I could have paid PPI?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I feel left out with all this PPI.
I've never had any loans or ever paid intrest on a credit card, is there any other way I could have paid PPI?

I don't know. Does Brian McDermott handle PPI claims ?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Astounding that a few years after administration and wiping out the debt that Leeds could be even close rmto going there again. They havent even spent much money on players. Something very fishy there...

Amongst the comments on a SSN item about Gus, after the sacking of Gus was announced, a Leeds fan wrote: “Brighton are in disarray. I’m glad we’re playing them first up.” A week later and who is in disarray?

I properly hate Leeds more than anyboby could ever dream...fickin northern monkeyz!

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
I know several Leeds fans: I know it's a small sample but all of them would be ecstatic if they got Poyet
I would love it if Poyet got the Leeds job. Genuinely love it!!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Astounding that a few years after administration and wiping out the debt that Leeds could be even close rmto going there again. They havent even spent much money on players. Something very fishy there...

Bates and something fishy? Surely not.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
in way a comfort to hear since until this point I had only heard our club talking about the implications of ffp, unless missed the others.

It's my information that we have taken it more seriously than many and are a little farther down the road of preparing for it than most.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Doesn't matter if the new Leeds owner is a TRILLIONAIRE FFP still applies to them

Be interesting to see if the Premier League's version of FFP is the same as everybody else's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here