Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Out

Votes: 48 82.8%

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I knew he was going to be absolutely shit and sadly I'm being prove right.

Personally, I think the England manager's job should be a fairly easy one (albeit with a lot of pressure). However, it has to be said our players are NO WHERE NEAR as good as they are given credit for, and this is the problem that needs to be addressed far more than quibbling over who should manage the team. But in any case, Mclaren was never going to be the man to take us forward IMO.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
1. 4-4-2 please, at least with that we can defend properly, the debate of 3-5-2 must now stop.

2. Crouch cannot play with Rooney, we have to have a forward who runs towards goal and gets in behind teams. That is why Owen is ideal, in his abscence it has to be either Johnson, Defoe or Bent whoever is in the best form at the time, Johnson in my book, as much as it hurts me to say it.

3. Please pick players that are playing regularly for there club sides.

4. Gerrard central.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Horrible appointment, honeymoon over.

He will, I fear, be remembered as the man who dropped Beckham then failed to get us through qualification.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Maybe England could call upon Sven - whose record in qualifying for tournaments is excellent - to come to their rescue? *runs away to the hills, cackling wildly*

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We think we are the best team in the world or the worst. The truth is we are neither.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If the FA do press the panic button we could be in the unenviable position of paying 3 managers' contracts simultaneously.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Pavilionaire said:
If the FA do press the panic button we could be in the unenviable position of paying 3 managers' contracts simultaneously.
3rd time lucky.

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
Man of Harveys said:
Maybe England could call upon Sven - whose record in qualifying for tournaments is excellent - to come to their rescue? *runs away to the hills, cackling wildly*

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here