Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McClaren OUT!!!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Sack the drunk. Should never have got the job anyway.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Dick head.

Now we've got f all midfield for Wednesday night, because his head is shoved up his own arse

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Bry Nylon said:
Sack the drunk. Should never have got the job anyway.

They should have given it to Martin O'Neill.

:nono:

Hoggy

Controversial!
Sep 28, 2006
BN1
Beckham is our only naturally gifted right sided player, who can put a ball in the box and offer width for 90 mins

ipswichseagull

Aug 11, 2006
oh my god, is everybody serious here? about 6 days ago there was a poll 'who should have been given the england job', McClaren won hands down. ONE MATCH and he's suddenly the butt of all abuse. I dont think he should have been given the job in the first place, but give him a chance!!:angry:

Oct 7, 2006
Eastbourne
Standard display with england. Over rated players all of them. As an Englishmen i hate to say it but scotland showed fight to beat one of the worlds best teams. We just turned up with the mentality of a walk over, mc clarens not srong enough. This will backfire on the FA

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
stevemclaren1.jpg

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
As I've said before,he should not have got the job.Leaving Beckham out is just to show he's in charge.

Throw your tickets at him.......NOW.

Up the Albion!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
ipswichseagull said:
oh my god, is everybody serious here? about 6 days ago there was a poll 'who should have been given the england job', McClaren won hands down. ONE MATCH and he's suddenly the butt of all abuse. I dont think he should have been given the job in the first place, but give him a chance!!:angry:

I never voted in that 'definitive' poll and I never wanted the alcoholic tosser to get the job in the first place, so I feel fully justified in slagging him now.

4 more years of non-achievement by the national team coming up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here