Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mccanns, sorry I've been trying to avoid this today

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
****s. I hate the express - the shittest rag in the nation by a MILE. It even leaves the Mail for dead.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its even better when you spell it right.
I;m fond of it meself.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
what a ridiculous poll..................

of course she won't be queen :rolleyes:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Can't. :nono:

They're both fudamentally unreadable. The Telegraph crossword is quite good though.

Agree with every word. The Express is really, really nasty stuff.

The Daily Telegraph does a few things very well. THe cryptic crossword is the best around, the sports section is very good and the obituaries of old war heroes are absolutely a must read. Some old duffer who, in his later life was president of the Herefordshire Beekeepers association turns out ot be a WWII commando with an MC.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That's quite a statement. Can you back it up?
I hate the Mail, but I find the persistent headlines that Ken Livingston is the spawn of the devil and that David Cameron would be a FINE prime minister (despite having no policies) slightly less unpalatable than Princess Diana headlines ten years after she threw a seven - on the basis that Ken/Cameron are it least in the news currently.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Is it pronounced FUDDAmentally or FOODAmentally then ?
Must admit I quite like the way FUDDA feels on my tongue.

FUDDA FUDDA FUDDA

mmmm.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Agree with every word. The Express is really, really nasty stuff.

The Daily Telegraph does a few things very well. THe cryptic crossword is the best around, the sports section is very good and the obituaries of old war heroes are absolutely a must read. Some old duffer who, in his later life was president of the Herefordshire Beekeepers association turns out ot be a WWII commando with an MC.
But lets not forget that the Telegraph openly ran editorial after editorial suggesting that herediatary peerage is perfectly acceptable and right (on the laughable basis that it aint broke so don't fix it).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here