Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McCammon's headed goal on Soccer AM

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
They showed the best goals from last weekend's championship games and they had not shown McCammon's which I thought was harsh as it looked a good header.

Then they showed it all on its own saying they could not work out whether it was a diving header or someone falling over and having the ball hit him and go in.

:lolol:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
That record is still pathetically stuck isnt it Richie?

2 more threads you have started on McCammon, Id say you are unhealthily obsessed with the bloke.

:yawn: :yawn:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
from wot i saw of it, he looks liek he got shot just before he headed it.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Albion Dan said:
That record is still pathetically stuck isnt it Richie?

2 more threads you have started on McCammon, Id say you are unhealthily obsessed with the bloke.

:yawn: :yawn:

On top of the 4 or so last weekend. He does seem to be becomming a bit obsessive about the whole thing.

Richie Morris said:
They showed the best goals from last weekend's championship games and they had not shown McCammon's which I thought was harsh as it looked a good header.

Then they showed it all on its own saying they could not work out whether it was a diving header or someone falling over and having the ball hit him and go in.

What are your aims? Will you not rest until the club sell him because you say so? You have made your views known, the majority disagree. Why the hell do you keep banging on about it?

You don't like him - McGhee does. He is an Albion player. If you can't bring yourself to support him when he plays, what kind of supporter does that make you?

I inwardly cringe when I hear Harding is in the team as I don't rate him. A lot of others disagree with me. But I don't feel the need to continually start threads slagging him off. He plays for the team I support so I will support him when he is playing.

Time to give up the witchhunt?

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
Richie Morris said:

a goals a goal you nob end

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Richie Morris said:

Rather than boring us to death with your repetitive posts, can't you just put this sort of shit in your fanzine that we're all now desperate to read?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Re: Re: Re: McCammon's headed goal on Soccer AM

Uncle Buck said:
How would you buy it, as according to the Cardiff thread you never go...:p
Never go *away*. Don't often go to home matches either, mind. ;) In answer to your question, it would have to be "by post".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here