Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McCammon or whatever his name is...

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
What's happening about that fella from Milwall we were supposed to be getting in? McGhee obviously is insistent on having a big man up front instead of Claridge and Knight so let's get one... and yes I know we have no money.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
BensGrandad said:
What is the saying if you can't stand the heat in the kitchen get out into the lounge.

No. I think the saying is actually "Change the record".

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
who exactly started this McCammon rumour? I thihnk i recall the first person to mention it, and i dont give them much credibility.

From what my Millwall supporting workmate says, we dont wont him. His appraisal is that he is tall, strong and a good first touch, but has an absolutly awful second touch. apparently he likes to "pass into space", space that is usually that occupied by the linesman or crowd. Obviously that can be trained out of him, but sounds to me like one for the future, not one to solve our problems at the moment.

Richie Morris said:
I hate people who take perverse pleasure from being proved right about bad things.

Me too Rich, but no one has been proved right about anything bad as far as I am aware.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
beorhthelm said:
a good first touch, but has an absolutely awful second touch.
It'd be nice to have a player who's 1st touch actually leaves the ball within REACH of a second touch though. Its a start.

What ?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
beorhthelm said:
good first touch, but has an absolutly awful second touch.

I also heard that his third touch is quite good but that his fourth a fifth touches are iffy before he makes up for it all with a lovely sixth touch. My source didn't know anything beyond that. :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here