Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McCammon back on loan

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Soton Seagull said:
From a comedy point of view I'm delighted. From a footballing perspective, oh dear.

I'm not a McGhee doubter as such, just think McCammon is a panic measure as we are desperate for a tall forward.

If it doesn't work out we could always loan him to Brighton Bears.

This is bollocks.

We have looked good with Harty an Knight up front.
the fact is, sometimes you need someone who can rough the opposition up a bit, hold the ball up etc.
If we had MM to bring on last week im sure we would have won.

Its not about panic its about having different options in your squad.

Lets give him a chance and show Mcghee some faith before we start slagging them both off.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I'm pleased and I agree that we need his physical presence up from.:wave:

Like most on NSC, I know a bit about football. But Mark McGhee has forgotten more about football in the last week than I will ever know. If he thinks McCammon will help the team, he's probably right. As to the more general point, it seems to me that MM has performed miracles at Withdean with virtually no resources: could anyone (anyone at all) have done better? :clap: :clap:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
from seeing him play, i'm not a fan of his, seems lost on the pitch,

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Never mind, only a week till the Derby game and you'll be able to sit there and moan about McCammon from the 1st minute and give Withdean it usual atmosphere :)

Last edited:

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
the right footed denilson said:

We have looked good with Harty an Knight up front.
the fact is, sometimes you need someone who can rough the opposition up a bit, hold the ball up etc.
If we had MM to bring on last week im sure we would have won.

Its not about panic its about having different options in your squad.

Lets give him a chance and show Mcghee some faith before we start slagging them both off.

What the man said

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Icy Gull said:
Never mind, only a week till the Derby game and you'll be able to sit there and moan about McCammon from the 1st minute and give Withdean it usual atmosphere :)
:(

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Only seen him play once, the game versus Sheff Utd, thought that we looked more threatening once he came on and was a bit disappointed that he would be leaving after that game. Looks like I will get my wish to see him play in an Albion shirt again, hopefully he will go on to fulfil the promise that I saw and prove the doubters wrong.

Score prediction for tomorrow:

Leeds 0 - Brighton 1 (McCammon)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I think he'll suprise a few people before the end of the season.(Bets hedged)

Icy Gull said:

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here