Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McCammon ADMITS falling out with McGhee

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Well he reckons he's too good for League 1, and to an extent he's showing it by scoring regularly for Bristol City. personally, I think he can be a success at League 1, and I hope he does it FOR US in that division next season.

C'mon fellas shake hands and forget it. We need EVERYONE next season.

Albion Rob

Why don't you lot just leave Morris alone?

For crying out loud, he might be a bit of a gimp but at least he's trying to make his way in life.

His shot was at London Irish who has proved on countless occasions that he is more than capable of sticking up for himself.

Why does every post on here by an 'unpopular' person need to be followed by page after page of derogatory comments?

Yes, Richie is a bit of a numbnut at times but do we really need this type of witch hunt every time he posts something some might not agree with?

It's not too hard to see why this board is fast becoming a parody of itself.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Les Biehn said:
The point is they may fall out over football but once it gets to the stage of calling phone ins and being chucked off of buses it is personal as well.

He actually rung up to have a go at Ian Hart, not Mcghee so i don't exactly think that proves it's personal.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Re: Re: McCammon ADMITS falling out with McGhee

Hannibal smith said:
Your a REALLY good journalist

What's In next weeks exclusives?

Arton Senna dies in car crash?
England win the ashes?

Bears discovered to make use of tree-rich environments for lavatorial purposes.

Richie Morris said:
ESPECIALLY for London Irish who STUBBORNLY refused to admit his two favourite men had fallen out...

From The Argus:

McCammon:"Unfortunately I fell out with the manager which happens in football."

He then says AGAIN: "I did fall out with the manager."

Credit to both him and McPhee though for talking about how sad they were to see Albion go down.

Oohhhhhh, late-breaking NEWS, you NEWSHOUND :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion Rob said:
Richie is a bit of a numbnut at times

You're meant to be defending him! :lolol:

chicken run said:
When MM goes after the Stoke game we can have Big Mac back

Getting worried about your bet then? :)

The one MAJOR problem with what you wrote above is that you have never heard Mark McGhee say Big Mac ain't good enough for us - but Dick Knight has.

A shame - Big Mac will definitely give young Hinsh and Lynch a hard time next season for Brizzle and will score against us.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Richie Morris said:
ESPECIALLY for London Irish who STUBBORNLY refused to admit his two favourite men had fallen out...

From The Argus:

McCammon:"Unfortunately I fell out with the manager which happens in football."

He then says AGAIN: "I did fall out with the manager."

To be fair, the manager chucking the trolley off the coach several hundred miles from home MAY have been a bit of a clue :dunce:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
London Irish said:

The one MAJOR problem with what you wrote above is that you have never heard Mark McGhee say Big Mac ain't good enough for us - but Dick Knight has.

I think we can trust big mac when he told us that MM had specifically told him he wasnt good enough for this league! Which again asks the question why did MM sign him for us, he was hardly unknown to him before hand. I hope he comes back next year but i very much doubt he will, MM will be the big man and stand his ground on this one.

sir danny cullip said:
I think we can trust big mac when he told us that MM had specifically told him he wasnt good enough for this league!

That is not what Big Mac said, but your fairy-tale embellishment of it. The difference between them was how realistic a loan spell at another Championship club was - McGhee told him to lower his sights and accept a loan at a League 1 club, that's what led Big Mac to say "I'm better than that".

Who was proved right? Big Mac, even though he won't admit it, effectively took McGhee's advice by going to Brizzle, where he has probably earnt himself a new contract with them, and good luck to him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here