KinkyGoebels said:
El turi was brought in for a reason - Mccammon is not good enough

Maybe - lets wait and see........

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
KinkyGoebels said:
El turi was brought in for a reason - Mccammon is not good enough

Spot on. Will still support Mark though as he is a brighton player and whilst he is will get my backing even if he is not good enough.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Do you really think anyone will want to take him on loan?!

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Trigger said:
Big Mac is better than McPhee.

so is a 3 day old flame grilled whopper:lolol:

KinkyGoebels said:
El turi was brought in for a reason -

True - but the two players strengths are different. El Turi is no demon in the air (by reputation and what I've seen so far of him).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
According to yesterday's programme McGhee is trying to bring in more players, not sure we should be looking at more forwards though. Hope it's a LB. I think McCammon still has a part to play but if he scored a hatrick three games on the turn there are those on here who wouldn't be big enough to admit they got it wrong about him ;)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
BarrelofFun said:
I think he will be looking for a central midfielder. Nicolas did a good job, but it shows how limited we are in the centre losing carpenter and oatway with very little back up.

Buy a LB and we get a player who's playing in his correct postion, leave OGH at RB and put Reid in midfield?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Icy Gull said:
Buy a LB and we get a player who's playing in his correct postion, leave OGH at RB and put Reid in midfield?

Yes I think that is very sensible. Surely we can use some of the money coming in January from the Harding deal to finance that....

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
BarrelofFun said:
Big Mac has a good head and the amount of corners we do not score from, he may well be an asset.
Yes but he heads more chances over then in.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I think when The Trolley gets fit, i think we should give him a go at least because some of the crosses sent in by OGH where good enough for someone to attack the ball yesterday and score a goal, in IMHO i thought we should of brought on Tureinzo for a bit of height upfront.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
BHA links said:
McPhee is back.

He played in the reserves on Wednesday

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :lolol:

I would guess The Shots didn't renew his loan deal - but then he hardly did much for them, I think he got 2 goals in about 7 games!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here