Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mc Ghee Gives 4 Players 3 Months To Prove Themselves

larus

Albionite83 said:
David Lee joined us 27 months ago and has consistently shown himself to be below the standard required for Division 3. Keeping him for even 3-4 months is a disgraceful waste of resources that should be properly used elsewhere. I'm sure the rest of Division 1 are laughing their heads off.

He is RUBBISH.

Signing story

Was you sayng that about Butters last year?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
king Wombat said:
reports of boozing and acting a bit of a wide boy - although mostly come from NSC.

Mcghee has on a number of times given him praise - yet since he got injured he hasnt really had a sniff at a starting position.
However, I would argue that Jones hasnt looked consistent enough in the leftwing position to keep the jersey. When piercey has come on for him I would say he looks far more effective.

Therefore seems fair enough to assume that he has an attitude problem??
I was talking about Lee. I suspect you are talking about Piercy.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
And Lee is doing wonders for me on Champ Man 03/04. He's out with a spinal injury now so I had to get Bellion in on loan...

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I think Piercy is good but obviously needs to change his attitude which is what McGhee was quoted as saying about both him and Lee.

I think we should all trust McGhee completely.

Also, anyone know the details of Butters' contract offer? I would imagine it is at a reduced wage because he was on a lot.

Wienergull

Geht in Ordnung
Jul 10, 2003
Berlin Mitte
After Sunday, who are we to question McGhee's judgement?

I also agree with Comedy Steve's assessment of MM's prowess at man management. I've become ever more impressed with him as the season has progressed. When he dismissed suggestions that our midfield was inadequate earlier this year, I thought that smacked of arrogance. But given his recent remarks about the need to strengthen in that area, it is clear now that he knew all along that he was dealing with a sow's ear, but did not want to undermine his players. Masterful psychology!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I've just thought of a cunning plan.

Why don't we advertise David Lee for sale on an internet auction site? :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
I think we are all missing the really important question here.

Who is Mark Windsor and since when has he been at the club?

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
mark windsor is a 3rd year scholar who has played upfront for the reserves quite a bit without ever scoring regulary and not really impressing when iv seen him

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
Who is Mark Windsor and since when has he been at the club?

Third cousin of the queen apparently, son of the little known Earl and Countess of Whitehawk, DuWayne and Britney-LaToya Windsor. Sixteenth in line to the throne according to Debretts. Looks like he'll have to go back to the Civil List now his football career's gone to meet the Queen Mother.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Richie Morris said:

I think we should all trust McGhee completely.

i have to agree he has got us promoted by getting the players to play a system that obviously works

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here