Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Max Mosely Latest

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I know there will be a thread already on this - but this is a hilarious story - if you have not seen the video on the NoW website - go there.

Anyway the German car firms have issued a statement distancing themselves from Von Mosley - and his response included:

Mosley said in a statement: "Given the history of BMW and Mercedes-Benz, particularly before and during the Second World War, I fully understand why they would wish to strongly distance themselves from what they rightly describe as the disgraceful content of these publications. "

This could run and run.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hilarious, especially as he was so outspoken in his condemnation of the morals and honesty of Ron Dennis last season, during the McClarengate enquiries whilst coming across as the self righteous prick he is.

I trust we have seen the last of this Ferrari apologists involvement in Formula 1 :yahoo:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
I really do hope that another stunt is pulled by the teams, similar to that pulled in Indy a few years ago. You can imagine the look in Max's face as the cars all pull up in the pitlane after the warm up lap.

Max out before it's too late.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ive been amazed at the some of the crap spoken out about the guy.

As someone in the Times said today quoting P J O`Rourke, ''No-one ever had a fantasy about being tied to a bed and ravished by someone dressed as a liberal.

his fantasies are tame compared to some of mine.................

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Blimey.

eerrrm.....

yes

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Were there any nazi connotations - I havent seen the video, but I read the story and it looked like the NOTW were struggling to make the link.

Greased Swastikas ? etc..

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Agree Clapham Gull. It just(!!) sounds like S&M and the NotW have taken artistic licence and linked him with his dad.

As far as I remember, Max Mosley was and has been as outspoken in his views on his parents' politics as his novelist brother, Nicholas. I can't remember the name but Nicholas' biography of his father is absolutely brilliant.

He really struggles to associate his loving father with his father's views. Recommended.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Were there any nazi connotations - I havent seen the video, but I read the story and it looked like the NOTW were struggling to make the link.

Greased Swastikas ? etc..

There's a tiny hint when he talks in German to the hooker in the saucy Nazi uniform just before they whip the girls dressed in prison uniforms.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
There's a tiny hint when he talks in German to the hooker in the saucy Nazi uniform just before they whip the girls dressed in prison uniforms.

I think that comes under a broad banner heading of Nazi connotations :lolol:

Twisted fucker - can't help but be reminded me of that brilliant and hilarious Nick Broomfield documentary about the S+M den in New York, among whose clientele were high-flying Jewish lawyers who would pop in there during their lunchbreaks to enact...gulp, deep breath here... concentration camp fantasies. Whilst wearing very sharp, expensive suits...and gimp masks. Eh, nowt so queer as folk etc etc.

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.
I blame the parents.

Dandyman

In London village.
Agree Clapham Gull. It just(!!) sounds like S&M and the NotW have taken artistic licence and linked him with his dad.

As far as I remember, Max Mosley was and has been as outspoken in his views on his parents' politics as his novelist brother, Nicholas. I can't remember the name but Nicholas' biography of his father is absolutely brilliant.

He really struggles to associate his loving father with his father's views. Recommended.

I think you are right about Nicholas Mosley. I'm fairly sure Max Mosley has a conviction for violence associated with his father's attempts to invade the then fairly Jewish Ridley Road market in Hackney in the early 1960's.

I think you are right about Nicholas Mosley. I'm fairly sure Max Mosley has a conviction for violence associated with his father's attempts to invade the then fairly Jewish Ridley Road market in Hackney in the early 1960's.

A market I know very well and use frequently.

From 1945 UK Nazi's and racists continued to hold marches, rallies and attacks around the market and its surrounds including the Synogue 2 doors from my house until the mid 60's.

I would add, mainly Jewish Ridley Road as it was then.

Dandyman, did you know Alan Sugar started his first "indoor" enterprise there, above what is now the TFC. An old textile factory with the Jewish six stary thing - is it Star of Jerusalem? Enbedded at the top of the factory.

LC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here