Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Maty Ryan

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
So strange this. Dead silent for about 74 minutes and then this explosion of singing from the Peru fans, only problem is that it really sounds like it is amplified by something (loudspeakers or by the broadcasters). Guess this will be done in the World Cup to pretend there is atmosphere etc.

Still 0-0 but if you stretch your nostrils you can smell the Ryan blunder that will take Peru to the WC.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
So strange this. Dead silent for about 74 minutes and then this explosion of singing from the Peru fans, only problem is that it really sounds like it is amplified by something (loudspeakers or by the broadcasters). Guess this will be done in the World Cup to pretend there is atmosphere etc.

Still 0-0 but if you stretch your nostrils you can smell the Ryan blunder that will take Peru to the WC.

You can’t have watched the first half then as they were singing away in the first half…whipped up by a fifty piece band :moo:

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It was done 25-30 years ago at Hillsborough in the PL (or might even have been in the last years of the old first division), Nothing new here .......................

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If this is the pace the World Cup will be played in due the heat it’s going to be a very poor standard

It’ll be average of 24 degrees (so European summer) compared to 31 degrees it is right now.

I think these teams are just a bit shit

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well who can turn down a penalty shoot out

The Peru keeper kit is very Thunderbirdsy but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here