Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matthew Sparrow

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Sparrow is a good solid pro and I am sure he will still be with us next season. He wouldnt be the first to get sent off defending the team and their position.

This
Untill his sending off against Leicester I thought he was our man of the match

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Then about 2 minutes later, their defender commited an identical tackle on Mattock which the referee didn't even give as a foul ???

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
exactly...but hey peeps seem to want to blame someone ..surprised he hasn't been blamed for the high oil price etc

You silly sod, everyone knows its Barnes who is responsible for the high oil prices. Sheesh, don't you know nothing?

Sparrow was not to blame for the result yesterday, Forest mugged us at the end, in the same way we mugged them at the Amex.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Best you tell all that to Gus who was spitting feathers in his post match interview , saying he will be changing key players

Yep .. wondering what that might mean .. wouldn't be surprised to see one or more of Dicker/JFC/Assaulin on Saturday

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
Could todays sending off and the return to fitness of Dicker mean we have seen the last of Sparrow in a Brighton shirt?

Sparrow is a libertly and we won't see him again. Who would want him on the bench let alone the starting eleven when he's been sent of twice in two games. If we make the play offs and that's a big IF then the last person you'd want anywhere near the squad is Mr liberty.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Sparrow is a libertly and we won't see him again. Who would want him on the bench let alone the starting eleven when he's been sent of twice in two games. If we make the play offs and that's a big IF then the last person you'd want anywhere near the squad is Mr liberty.

liberty.jpg

???

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
You silly sod, everyone knows its Barnes who is responsible for the high oil prices. Sheesh, don't you know nothing?

Sparrow was not to blame for the result yesterday, Forest mugged us at the end, in the same way we mugged them at the Amex.

mugged us. they shouldve taken the three points. we mugged them twice this season and if there was a mugging law in football then our entire team would be doing time.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think NSC gets the general consensus on your Brighton supporting rants now.

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
I think NSC gets the general consensus on your Brighton supporting rants now.

I've got my own personal stalker. I've been a Season ticket holder since 82, go to all away games so if i want to crizise a player or our performance then I will.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I've got my own personal stalker. I've been a Season ticket holder since 82, go to all away games so if i want to crizise a player or our performance then I will.

You keep bigging up your importance... why do you feel the need to?

Also, what exactly do you like about Brighton? Anything positive to say? And whilst on the subject of being able to be abusive about players, managers, coaches, supporters, etc. because you pay for the right... would you like your employer to be able to have the same rights regarding you? He pays for you, therefore he can abuse you? Just wondered like.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
You keep bigging up your importance... why do you feel the need to?

Also, what exactly do you like about Brighton? Anything positive to say? And whilst on the subject of being able to be abusive about players, managers, coaches, supporters, etc. because you pay for the right... would you like your employer to be able to have the same rights regarding you? He pays for you, therefore he can abuse you? Just wondered like.

it would probably like the abuse bit lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here