Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Matt Ryan

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
There is, but that's because of the weird fetish some of our fans have for caning former players like Ryan. That guy Yapi on Twitter is a total tool. I'm sure you could just as easily make a fairly hefty lowlight reel for Sanchez if you put your mind to it, and I'm sure someone will.

(By the way, I'm using the general "you", this isn't directed at you specifically)
Exactly. I couldn't get to the end of that video but a) I saw at least two 'mistakes' that were actually initially the fault of another player before it got to Ryan and b) you could probably make a similar 'blooper' reel for the vast majority – if not every – professional footballer.

But, if it makes him ('Yapi') feel better/superior, then so be it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
That’ll be to strengthen in the air at the back then.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
1000012317.jpg

Good luck Maty.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
He's currently a back up at ROMA. No, really. ROMA.

Sensational work by his agent.
International goalkeeper who has played in the top leagues of Spain, Belgium, Netherlands and England plus played 40 odd games last year.

So sounds a logical back up for a team in the 3rd or 4th biggest league in Europe

Withdean South Stand

Mar 2, 2014
International goalkeeper who has played in the top leagues of Spain, Belgium, Netherlands and England plus played 40 odd games last year.

So sounds a logical back up for a team in the 3rd or 4th biggest league in Europe
Absolutely it does, great CV and brilliant longer-term agent work. But they'll not want to play him. He's playing the Scott Carson role at Man City and good luck to him. What a life he's leading, I'm not being critical of him. I respect him moving around Europe, he's going to have a lot of stories to tell when he's retired and he's working with so many different players and coaches. If he wants to go into coaching himself he's going to have a lot of varied experience to draw upon.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Absolutely it does, great CV and brilliant longer-term agent work. But they'll not want to play him. He's playing the Scott Carson role at Man City and good luck to him. What a life he's leading, I'm not being critical of him. I respect him moving around Europe, he's going to have a lot of stories to tell when he's retired and he's working with so many different players and coaches. If he wants to go into coaching himself he's going to have a lot of varied experience to draw upon.
Carson is 3rd choice. Ryan will be Roma second choice as I see it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here