Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matt Richards

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Richards was being booed from H Block Row G while he was ON the ball in the second half. OK, he was having a horribly shit game, but he doesn't usually, he kept on trying to make something happen, and the booing at that point was unacceptable IMHO. Richards obviously thought so too. Fair do's for having a go back. Any boos should have been directed at the team as a whole. And only after the game.

Says it all that Fraser was MoM - for his one fierce shot on goal. Most pitiful MoM since Loft at the Stoke game when he scored with a daisy-cutter. Nice to see the sponsors using irony :lol:

Last edited:

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
Richards was being booed from H Block Row G while he was ON the ball in the second half. OK, he was having a horribly shit game, but he doesn't usually, he kept on trying to make something happen, and the booing at that point was unacceptable IMHO. Richards obviously thought so too. Fair do's for having a go back. Any boos should have been directed at the team as a whole. And only after the game.

Says it all that Fraser was MoM - for his one fierce shot on goal. Most pitiful MoM since Loft at the Stoke game when he scored with a daisy-cutter. Nice to see the sponsors using irony :lol:[/QUOTE

Fair play Richards deserves to be given a break, get behind him instead of bollocking him:)

Bowden91

Aug 21, 2008
Learn how to quote blue and white army..lol
But I also think Richards deserves a break, hopefully they can enjoy the city game and play some decent football.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
I feel he played well first half, adding to the fact that Cox wasn't staying wide, he got forward collected the ball and bought players into the game. Second half he started well got crosses into the box and then got switched to what is obviously a weeker inside position and faded.

Can't see why he got the abuse he did, there was far worse players on that pitch then him.

WalsallFan

Sep 20, 2008
This is nothing, we had a player go for a fight with a fan in our game against Darlington, Troy Deeney (19) had to be pulled away an dragged down tunnel by steward and another player, they should be able to take critisizm but obviously Richards will be dissappointed and down about todays preformance as are the fans and the last thing he needed was people singling him out for all the abuse, footballs a team game and 14 players played a part in the game for you today and should all take part of the blame.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
He was woeful today, but in fairness, not once did anyone overlap for him in the second half.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It was tired predictable horseshit coming from Richards and Cox today. No attempts to get to the byeline and turn the defenders. Just edge of the box and swing it in. Utter f***ing rubbish. No invention.

That sums up Saturday perfectly. We could all see what needed doing from the stands but the players tried the same tatics all day long. I think Cox beat his man once in the 2nd half and chipped back from the byline.

We could still be playing and we still wouldn't score!

What pisses me off, is that I haven't been to any away games this season. Consequently, I haven't seen us win yet. I think there's a fair few of us in the same boat!

Last edited:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
what Richards did was wrong, he has publically apologised and it should now be forgotten.

He should be punished, but we cant drop him as there is no one else to play there except maybe Cook.

How a professional footballer cant put ONE decent cross from 17 attempts under no pressure what-so-ever is beyond me. He had a bad game, as he did at the start of his 1st loan last season. He may not be brilliant but we miss him when he doesnt play

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

I agree. Somebody we both know on here 'had a word', but was actually on the verge of throwing a few slaps around. f***ing disgraceful behaviour (the booooooing of Richards on-the-ball that is!) from so-called football supporters: and another new Wankdean 'low' IMO. How much lower can it go, FFS??! :censored:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I agree. Somebody we both know on here 'had a word', but was actually on the verge of throwing a few slaps around.

I'm intrigued. Can you throw any more light on this incident?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Oh and I saw him out on the town on Saturday night drowning his sorrows...well I saw him out with a drink in his hand anyway so we can take it that there wasn't any Sunday training session I'd imagine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here