Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matt Richards

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What is the latest on him, are we signing him or not ?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I doubt we are going after him, very much a Wilkins signing and wouldn't have thought he is on Adams radar.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003

We haven't. Adams has just effectively said wait and see, he has done well in training. I mean, it's diplomatic of the man to do that and an improvement to a Wilkins cold shoulder or McGhee kicking you off the bus.

Perhaps this is a demonstration of an improvement of man management skills compared to our recent managers..

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I would happily make love to you all night long in exchange for that information being correct:thumbsup:

Mayo in the first-team is probably the only thing that will stop me attending as many matches as usual next season. I am going to pray to the god of Ipswich tonight, and plead with him to let Matthew leave.

Like i said above it's the LB position that is worrying me at the moment.

We get richards and i will be a lot happier than having Mayo there.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Totally agreed the LB position is the only one that is worrying me at the mo

What is also better for the first time in YEARS the core of our team will be OUR players and not loanees and we won't go into the first week of August hoping we can pick up some decent loanees...

I think the last time we had that was the last time Adams started a season here !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here