Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MATT RICHARDS .... Back on loan with us till the end of the season....

terrymendez

Nov 22, 2006
Dials
Yes. - This is true.....he travellled back down this morning to resume training.

Lets hope this will solid things up a bit....

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
i heard this rumour yesterday afternoon

we also let that goalie go

I never rated him, thought him to be a bit toilet, but after he left we have been WOEFUL at the back, and I hold my hands up and say he is what we need at the back, as Rents, Lynch and El Abd were all SHITE at left back

terrymendez

Nov 22, 2006
Dials
Its only untill the end of the season, so he may well go back next season in a better position to fight for his place....

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yes. - This is true.....he travellled back down this morning to resume training.

Lets hope this will solid things up a bit....

Source?

terrymendez

Nov 22, 2006
Dials
a good source...received this this morning in relation to my question about whether it was public knowledge...

"Don't know if the papers have got hold of it yet but its not a secret
He travelled back down there this morning"

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Don't get me wrong... I hope it is true... I would put left-back at the top of the priority list now we have signed the 2 midfielders... then a forward, then Currrie or similar...

Is that a club source? (No nead to name names)

terrymendez

Nov 22, 2006
Dials
My source is very good. Its nice to see he chose to come back here, by all accounts he did have a few other options.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
This could be very good news, for all the stick Wilkins and Dick Knight have taken we're only a couple of signings away from being a very good team now. :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here