Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Matt O Riley [26/08/24 - sings on a 5-year deal]

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
So many CM options.

Gilmour and Dahoud off?
Gilmour is a funny one for me- he's a decent player who could play in many PL teams' first choice XIs. He's somebody who, when he has a bad game, he's a 5/10 at the very worst, and when he has a good game, he's an 8/10 at the best. If he stays, I'm fine with it. If he goes, I'm also fine with it.

Dahoud, on the other hand, struck me as a modern day Wendy Wilkins in all but one of his games, unfortunately. You'd think somebody in the Bundesliga would take a punt, but a lower level one. He's definitely one to get off the payroll.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Have a 36 man squad. Needs trimming down to 24-25.

Dahoud released
Peupion sell
Moder sell
Dubery loan
Rushworth loan
Weir sell
Sarmiento loan
Gilmour sold
Yalcouye loan

Not sure who else, maybe loan out Ferguson and maybe sell Igor

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

Dahoud released
Peupion sell
Moder sell
Dubery loan
Rushworth loan
Weir sell
Sarmiento loan
Gilmour sold

Not sure who else, maybe loan out Ferguson

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Gilmour is a funny one for me- he's a decent player who could play in many PL teams' first choice XIs. He's somebody who, when he has a bad game, he's a 5/10 at the very worst, and when he has a good game, he's an 8/10 at the best. If he stays, I'm fine with it. If he goes, I'm also fine with it.

Dahoud, on the other hand, struck me as a modern day Wendy Wilkins in all but one of his games, unfortunately. You'd think somebody in the Bundesliga would take a punt, but a lower level one. He's definitely one to get off the payroll.

Gilmour (I hope) will thrive in a CM three, with the other two doing the tracking back.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011

Dahoud released
Peupion sell
Moder sell
Dubery loan
Rushworth loan
Weir sell
Sarmiento loan
Gilmour sold
Yalcouye loan

Not sure who else, maybe loan out Ferguson and maybe sell Igor
Todd Boehly said those rules don't apply to the premier League.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Seen a fair few Celtic fans on twitter saying he’s one of the best players to ever play for them, they’ve had some pretty handy players down the years.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Hats off to David Weir and his team. He really has pulled off a blinder this window. If he can finish the job with one more defender and sort out all the further loans and sales he will deserve a big old holiday and lie down.
Can't believe there won't be at least one significant departure but let's see.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Hats off to David Weir and his team. He really has pulled off a blinder this window. If he can finish the job with one more defender and sort out all the further loans and sales he will deserve a big old holiday and lie down.
He's no Dougie Freedman though is he? Just you wait for next week to see the mouth watering signings Palace make (from the Championship).

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here