Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... šŸ˜Š

[Albion] Matt O Riley [26/08/24 - sings on a 5-year deal]

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
And then gets stamped on by the likes of DCL!

Straight red for me šŸ˜‰

As Sky Sportsā€™s Sue Smith expertly said:

ā€œAs Dunk goes down, he goes into Calvert-Lewin's space. Calvert-Lewin's trying to turn and shoot and he treads on Dunk.

It impedes him being able to take a shot. Dunk going down early stops Calvert-Lewin being able to take a shotā€.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
As Sky Sportsā€™s Sue Smith expertly said:

ā€œAs Dunk goes down, he goes into Calvert-Lewin's space. Calvert-Lewin's trying to turn and shoot and he treads on Dunk.

It impedes him being able to take a shot. Dunk going down early stops Calvert-Lewin being able to take a shotā€.
A defender, defending then?
If the space is vacant, itā€™s nobodies space.

Think Sue Smith (is really good), but think sheā€™s got that wrongā€¦..šŸ˜ƒ

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The News (and itā€™s all about edging)ā€¦....

This one is getting so close that reports are talking about the best player in Scotchland lining up against Man Utd for us this weekend.

Great analysis from @Han Solo on his popular vlog: Ignore all his MTL stats and concentrate on his Champions League ones. He can perform at the highest level!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I think itā€™s in everyone interest to sort out Oā€™Rileyā€™s and Gilmourā€™a situations asap. I think we need both deals done before the weekend.

I also believe that Billy stays if Oā€™Riley does not come in. Not looking likely anymore.
Doubt Gilmour will happen in a hurry if it does at all.
Napoli are in limbo and won't get out of it until the Osimen situation is resolved. If that happens, movement will happen swiftly; if it doesn't, then we'll be seeing WBG this season (how much of him is a different question).

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Doubt Gilmour will happen in a hurry if it does at all.
Napoli are in limbo and won't get out of it until the Osimen situation is resolved. If that happens, movement will happen swiftly; if it doesn't, then we'll be seeing WBG this season (how much of him is a different question).
Iā€™m not sure about that.

Itā€™s been dragging on for weeks and weeks. They have already spent ā‚¬75m this window and I get the impression that the deal for Gilmour is ready to go if Di Marza are saying itā€™s done.

It seems to me that the Osimhen deal is tied to the Lukaku one. I suspect that Chelsea will end up doing some sort of swap in the final days of the window.

But for now, Napoli want midfielders in (theyā€™ve got rid of 3 this window).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here