Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Matt O Riley [26/08/24 - sings on a 5-year deal]

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Can see this happening as we often land players we have tracked for ages.

No idea if he is any good. Gets lots of plaudits but couldn’t make an average Danish side this Euros (unless he was injured?)

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
why are they so keen to get rid of Chalobah and Gallagher?
Local boys and two of their better players.
No idea, but a lot they do doesnt make sense. Chalobah will go to another Prem team and do very well. Cant figure out if the speculation around Gallagher is just all part of him trying to get a better contract offer out of Chelsea, or if they genuinely do want to part ways.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Sellable assets so they're getting sold.

Future for Chelsea is might be that they're going to put themselves in a position with no money and no realistic sellable assets, facing oblivion and forcing Chelsea Pitch Owners to hand over power so that the property developers Clearlake can do what they came to do, namely f***ing off from Stamford Bridge so they can tear down and build shit in London, which is infinitely more lucrative than trying to run a football club.

Thats my main theory about Chelsea at least: they're "tanking" results, finances and assets because its in the real interest of the owners.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Gallagher only has a year left on his contract. Chelsea want to cash in and not let him go for free, but are not prepared to offer him more than a two year extension. The club have been dishing out long term contracts to all and sundry (he’s younger than KDH) and he’s not a guaranteed starter under the new manager’s style of fannying about at the back and conceding sloppy goals!
Can see why he’d want to go.

Source The athletic

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Yes please...

I spent £10 on him to play with Brighton next season when the odds were 51.00. He is the only potential first team signing from the Scottish league and is overall a thrilling player. Would love to see him with us but may well end up with Southampton.

...I want those £510.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
I spent £10 on him to play with Brighton next season when the odds were 51.00. He is the only potential first team signing from the Scottish league and is overall a thrilling player. Would love to see him with us but may well end up with Southampton.
If it’s us or Southampton I’m very confident

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Tried to get a feel for Celtic fans thoughts on him as I often do with transfer targets. One forum is so slow as to be unusable, the other is absolutely unusable due to full screen ads every single click - with mandatory waiting period before you can close them. Oh and it doesn’t work with ad-blocker.

Praise NSC. Praise @Bozza

Celtic are absolutely tin pot

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here