Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Matt O Riley [26/08/24 - sings on a 5-year deal]

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Straight through the foot/ankle when it appears that all of O’Riley’s weight was on it.

That could be a long one. Potentially out for the rest of the year or worse. Hopefully not. 🤞🏻

FFS that will be out for the season .
We don’t know how bad it is yet, let’s not wind ourselves up here making doomsday predictions like this. We’ll know soon enough.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Although Williams (thug) should’ve been sent off, it doesn’t change the main thing happening which was O’Riley’s injury.

f***ing gutted for the lad - and the Albion. Just really hope it’s not as bad as it looks. But with our injury record, I’m very concerned.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Crawley did seem pretty dirty in the "friendly "at Lewes, seems like it's continued

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
Apart from the injury and the diabolical ref performance, it's job done. The main starting 11 got a rest, we progress through to the next round with a decent scoreline albeit through a disjointed performance. Onwards and upwards. Let's just hope O'Riley's injury isn't as bad as feared.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Obviously a horrific tackle… I hope he’s okay, but even it’s as we fear we’ve still got an awesome team… don’t lose sight of that, and we stuffed the dirty bunch of shits in the end…

I’m annoyed, but if anything these kinds of moments actually strengthen the unity and drive within the squad…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here