Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

matt miller

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Jesus, since when did you all become fitness experts?

Oscar and his team have been involved with Football clubs for years, I am sure by now that they have got the warm up nailed.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Jesus, since when did you all become fitness experts?

Oscar and his team have been involved with Football clubs for years, I am sure by now that they have got the warm up nailed.

Nah, Ninja Retard definitely knows better because it 'looked casual.'

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Even if Matt Miller is being sacked, he is still employed by the club and do you expect Paul Barber to really say 'yeah hes getting sacked / paid off next week' - if he did that, Matt Miller would have a strong case for constructive dismissal. Doesn't look good for him, I must admit, but we'll see what happens.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Far less intense. They weren't even on the pitch at 2:30, never seen a team so late to start a warm up for a league match. Derby's staff looked around in suprise too, their players were jumping mini hurdles and ours were yet to appear. Another worrying aspect of the experience on saturday.
Did seem strange as keepers were out as normal, but rest nothing to be see until 2.35..

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Far less intense. They weren't even on the pitch at 2:30, never seen a team so late to start a warm up for a league match. Derby's staff looked around in suprise too, their players were jumping mini hurdles and ours were yet to appear. Another worrying aspect of the experience on saturday.

Nobody has any idea what our full warm-up involves as there is a warm-up area inside the dressing room. Perhaps Oscar prefers them to use that.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

I must say the subs do far more at half time now than they have before

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
It's not hard to spot players that aren't enjoying training/warm up and just going through the motions.

I've noticed how poor the warm ups have looked over all 3 games this season and how the players look half hearted.

Now I couldn't care less that we've lost every game so far this season, plenty of time to sort that. The worrying part is the players body language.

Varndean VI Form College

Jul 29, 2011
Hove
Matt has been and (I hope) will continue to be a loyal servant to our club.

He's a great rapport with the players who would be disappointed if he was let go. Up the Albion!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here