Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Match of the day

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
It appears Match of the Day has live coverage of West Brom and Newcastle tommorow afternoon.

BBC dont usually show live football league games..have they now got the rights to this throughout the season or is it just a one off??

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
10 live League games a season on the Beeb.
Won't be holding my breath for that to venture much beyond Newcastle, WBA and the Boro.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
At least we'll get to laugh at Newcastles away kit.

Other games announced

Ipswich v Newcastle on Sep 26th
Derby v QPR on Oct 24th
Cardiff v Notts Forest on Nov 1st

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Cardiff is a Sunday, other 2 are Sats. Don't know about the times, but I would expect the Sat games to be 5.30.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just an excuse to get Newcastle on the TV now they contrived to get relegated.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
when are the footy league highlights on then - when will are goals from today be on the gogglebox?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Another thing, the live games will be shown on the BBC Sport site on the interwebbynet thing too.

Highlights programme starts at 11.45pm (finish 1am) tonight Les. I believe it will also be repeated on BBC interactive on Sunday.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
The football league show is also available on the red button up until noon tomorrow so you can what it whenever you like tomorrow morning.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Another thing, the live games will be shown on the BBC Sport site on the interwebbynet thing too.

Highlights programme starts at 11.45pm (finish 1am) tonight Les. I believe it will also be repeated on BBC interactive on Sunday.

I believe they may also be putting highlights of every league game on the internet, something like three minutes per game, during the week after games take place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here