Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Match Highlights - Брайтон энд Хоув Альбион - ФК Юнайтед

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Why did the text service tell us it was Taricco that scored and does he have really short legs or simply long shorts?

The Radio Sussex comm was getting the wrong players half the time too.
They said Tanno scored when it was obvious his header was going wide.
They said Painter was booked in the first half when it was Bridcutt (how can you confuse those two?)

Bring back Hawsey & Harty.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Blimey, having not been there i can see what people mean about the goalie coming off his line for the penalty. Whilst not the greatest penallty, should have been retaken. Noticed Sandaza having his strop too although to be fair he was the main penalty taker at Dundee Utd I think!

Yoda

English & European
Blimey, having not been there i can see what people mean about the goalie coming off his line for the penalty. Whilst not the greatest penallty, should have been retaken. Noticed Sandaza having his strop too although to be fair he was the main penalty taker at Dundee Utd I think!

I thought that at the time, and watching that has just confirmed it.

mindyjaja

May 9, 2004
Forgot how many chances we had and did not realise how far their keeper was off of his line for the pen, still, fair play to him as he had a cracking game.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
The Radio Sussex comm was getting the wrong players half the time too.
They said Tanno scored when it was obvious his header was going wide.
They said Painter was booked in the first half when it was Bridcutt (how can you confuse those two?)

Bring back Hawsey & Harty.

they were fooking useless I'm sure I heard the champers coming out when they scored

saslowi

Feb 2, 2009
Брайтон энд Хоув Альбион - ФК Юнайтед
ФК Юнайтед оф Манче�тер - Видео - Брайтон �нд Хоув �льбион - ФК Юнайтед. Обзор матча

I thought that was what the girl was saying in the pop-up I got.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here