Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Match Console does it still work

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
They seem to have tightened up their controls on Seagulls World so I wouldn't be surprised if that old free link no longer works. Sign up. It's only £40. Thats only 75p a week.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
They seem to have tightened up their controls on Seagulls World so I wouldn't be surprised if that old free link no longer works. Sign up. It's only £40. Thats only 75p a week.

Yep
If you give your password to someone, and they get on to the game first, then you are f***ed.;)

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
I'd pay, provided it actually worked consistently and reliably. I did for the 05-06 season, and I had no end of troubles, first with the computer itself -- not Mac-friendly -- and also with the browser -- Firefox isn't bribing the right people -- but too damn often with the service itself. Half the time, especially for games in the Midlands and further north, I was reduced to listening to the other team's commentary.

My kids had busy Saturdays with their own sports in the 06-07 season, so I made due with the chatroom and with live-text from various and sundry -- Sporting Life, BBC, etc. Tuesdays alone don't justify.

I am presently on the fence. Kids are driving themselves -- the 18 can drive the 15 -- but I just don't know...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here