Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matador has eye gouged out.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
"But Vicente Yesteras, one of Padilla's bullring helpers, said the matador was lucky the bull's horn had not gone into his brain."

Shame it didn't :moo:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

padilla-MAIN_1388475a.jpg

Video on The Sun website too :moo:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Where was that held as many parts of Spain are banning bullfights. Was going to go to one in Portugal when we was there for the friendlies. They fight the bulls on horseback I think they apparently dont kill the bull in the arena.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Where was that held as many parts of Spain are banning bullfights. Was going to go to one in Portugal when we was there for the friendlies. They fight the bulls on horseback I think they apparently dont kill the bull in the arena.

I think it's the Catalonia region that still endorses/celebrates it as a 'sport'.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Please don't tell me they are banning it in Pamplona?!

Did the bull run during San Fermin in 2007 and it was amazing. I guess it's just a sign of the times that these things are being banned.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It's what is occasionally required,a hard lesson,death is to easy an option for these people,a nice life long reminder....yes it is Spain's history & tradition-i do not agree with it at all.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
If you look at the photo carefully you'll notice he's also kicking the bull in the groin area. As they say, an eye for an (jap's) eye. :moo:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Please don't tell me they are banning it in Pamplona?!

Did the bull run during San Fermin in 2007 and it was amazing. I guess it's just a sign of the times that these things are being banned.

Yeah f*** me stabbing animals for a laugh.great fun.

seagulls

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here