Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Masturbating Dogs

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
We had a woman use our older male dog as stud to her bitch, and as the two were "novices" (I don't want to use the word virgins!!), the woman had to try and guide our dog in whilst he was on top of the bitch. My missus steadied him, whilst I held the bitchs headto stop her turning and biting him which is common. Anyway, the woman had trouble getting him "in" and being a bit too eager he shot his wad in her hand, and she ended up with quiet a handful.

The second night we tried, she'd been advised to apply some KY Jelly, as that would assist the entry problems. She got really embarressed buying it, and blurted out to the shop assistant "its for my dog!", without thinking that that sounded even wierder!

Being eye to eye with my dog whilst he was grunting away has given us quite a bond!!:blush:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I'm not advocating "relations" with animals, but I've never understood why the courts get so worked up about it or the fact it's a criminal offence at all.

We put animals in cages so they can't turn round, the pathetic life they endure sitting in their own excrement is quickly ended after they've given birth so the next round of torture can being.

We make them chase round a track for money and shoot them when they can't do it anymore.

All this in the name of bacon and entertainment.

However, when some lonely soul decided to give 'em a bit of lovin' a witch hunt starts.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Happens a bit in the greyhound industry with stud dogs.

If the bitch won't let the dog mount her the stud master will jerk the dog off and artificially inseminate her.

Also do it when they want to freeze some semen straws.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
We had a woman use our older male dog as stud to her bitch, and as the two were "novices" (I don't want to use the word virgins!!), the woman had to try and guide our dog in whilst he was on top of the bitch. My missus steadied him, whilst I held the bitchs headto stop her turning and biting him which is common. Anyway, the woman had trouble getting him "in" and being a bit too eager he shot his wad in her hand, and she ended up with quiet a handful.

The second night we tried, she'd been advised to apply some KY Jelly, as that would assist the entry problems. She got really embarressed buying it, and blurted out to the shop assistant "its for my dog!", without thinking that that sounded even wierder!

Being eye to eye with my dog whilst he was grunting away has given us quite a bond!!:blush:

So you gang raped a dog :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here