Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*Massive TEAM news for tomorrow (defender RETURNS after ban)

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I was SAT in the CLIFTONVILLE demolishing my LARGE Full English (£4.20) talking to my SAUCE when I realised the GUY sitting at the TABLE behind was trying TO listen to OUR conversation. He was a LARDY sort wearing a BADLY fitting GINGER syrup and reminded ME of old bill for SOME reason and I just hope the CLUB aren't TRYING to put a STOP to my INSIDER news.

Anyway first off my SAUCE told me the reason why KEN Brown left so QUICKLY, apparantly AHSLEY Barnes STORMED into his office DEMANDING to know the names and ADDRESSES (and NSC Nicknames where APPLICABLE) of anyone BOOING him at the AMEX so he could SORT them out. Brown refused to COMPLY and a 'Him or ME' situation DEVELOPED.

More importantly TOMORROWS squad SEES the return of Adam ELABD after his ONE match suspension for his RED card against Blackpool although NO guarantee of a first team place WHILST Gonzelez JARO REYES is still SUFFERING from a VIRUS and will MISS the game tomorrow.

LASTLY my sauce gave me the LATEST news on VINCENTELOT and after Tuesdays GAME Gus and INDIGO Caldreon carefully wrapped him UP in cotton wool and took him back home to CHEZ Poyet. After a nice mug of HORLICKS Gus tucked VINCENTELOT into bed and FLUFFED up his pillows so he DIDN'T get stiff in the night and then Gus CROONED his favourite song Te quiero (pero es complicado) to Vincentelot whilst CADLERON sat on the edge of the bed SOFTLY strumming his GUITAR. All this means that VINCENTELOT is in PERFECT frame of mind for tomorrow and when HE bangs in a GOAL it will all be WORTHWHILE.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The games are coming too thick and fast for Ernest I fear. It's like the Little Britain Barbara Cartland sketch - too much cut and pasting going on.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Anytime I see one of these I get a craving for a fry up

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Thanks Ernest

Things are never quite what they seem.

Tight and Perry - Saved the club say some but exposed as Tinpot Bad Guys
KEN Brown - Cleared out pronto but, Good guy who refused to grass on NSC.

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
After a nice mug of HORLICKS Gus tucked VINCENTELOT into bed and FLUFFED up his pillows so he DIDN'T get stiff in the night.

Surely having your pillows fluffed up in bed would do nothing but guarentee stiffness in the night.

fnarr fnarr

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
will the SAUCE be uncovered cum season end?

A crackling bit of inSIDEHER knowledge as always

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
BEST one yet. I liked the GUS and CADLERON scene, I'm just glad that CADLERON wasn't singing the Fugee's Killing me SOFTLY as GUS was fluffing VINCENTELOT's pillow over his face!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
What about sam VOKES [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] I heard he got CRABS and CRAMP from molly from the SATURDAYS ??? can you confirm THIS ???

UP THE ARS

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Are you sure the bloke in the badly fitting ginger syrup wasn't Andy NEIGHLOR trying to nick your SCOOPS?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
These threads are like a car crash on the other side of the road. In truth, I have no interest, or desire to look closely, but I still do, and then think "hmm, nothing interesting there, don't know why I bothered." Then I do exactly the same the next time.

Odd that.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:lol: these are getting better every week

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I was SAT in the CLIFTONVILLE demolishing my LARGE Full English (£4.20) talking to my SAUCE when I realised the GUY sitting at the TABLE behind was trying TO listen to OUR conversation. He was a LARDY sort wearing a BADLY fitting GINGER syrup and reminded ME of old bill for SOME reason and I just hope the CLUB aren't TRYING to put a STOP to my INSIDER news.

Would that be HB&B looking for for an exclusive

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
No EXTRA sausage?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here