Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Massive PROTEST planned tomorrow

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Ernest week after week you say there is going to be a 'massive protest' - and nothing. I'm beginning to think you don't have an ARS.

(PS - I shan't be there to join in - off to see Fulham v Newcastle. Thought the kids deserved a break).

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Brovian said:

(PS - I shan't be there to join in - off to see Fulham v Newcastle. Thought the kids deserved a break).

And what do you do to them when they've been really bad? :)

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Re: Re: Massive PROTEST planned tomorrow

Trufflehound said:
I have massive POOTEST planned tomorrow.

I think I'll try eating nothing but sweetcorn all day, just to see what happens like...
erhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Gwylan said:
And what do you do to them when they've been really bad? :)
Not wishing to pass the buck but it was their decison. I gave them the choice of Fulham this Saturday or the Coventry game last week.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Brovian said:
Ernest week after week you say there is going to be a 'massive protest' - and nothing. I'm beginning to think you don't have an ARS.

If you remember on the morning of my last planned MASSIVE protest I was the victim of a hit and run whilst riding my tricycle along Church Road.
And no doubt Magoo is PLOTTING at the moment to THROW a spanner in the works :angry: :angry: :angry:

D

Deleted User X18H

Ernest I have seen you. To do a resonable impression of Mchee you need to diet fast how about ex lax tonight maybe all night.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ernest said:

And no doubt Magoo is PLOTTING at the moment to THROW a spanner in the works :angry: :angry: :angry:

I bet the lardy jocko clown has his spies everywhere and wig and fancy dress stores in general are currently being closed down in order to stop your cunning plan :angry: :angry: :angry:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ernest said:
As the leader of the ARS I will be setting the example for others to FOLLOW ,
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Ernest, will your trusty side-kick, Mr Hut be following you tomorrow on this momentous march?

Have you advised the police? because I fear THOUSANDS will march with the ARS tomorrow! :cheers:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Pick one of these up and nobody'll be able to tell you and Magoo apart Ernest:

jock-beard.jpg

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Bluejuice said:
Pick one of these up and nobody'll be able to tell you and Magoo apart Ernest:

jock-beard.jpg

And maybe you could sneak into the dressing room and actually PICK players in their CORRECT positions as well as TELLING our forwards to AIM the ball BETWEEN those two white sticks and UNDERNEATH that bar along the top :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:

And maybe you could sneak into the dressing room and actually PICK players in their CORRECT positions as well as TELLING our forwards to AIM the ball BETWEEN those two white sticks and UNDERNEATH that bar along the top :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here