Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Massive Coca Cola Football League Ticket Competition

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Coca-Cola Zero have launched an exciting promotion giving football fans the chance to win one million tickets to Football League games.

Football fans will have the chance to win the tickets by buying special packs of Coca-Cola and Coca-Cola Zero from now until 7th November 2007.

Entering the competition couldn't be easier. Each special pack features a unique code that fans can enter online (at www.coca-cola.co.uk/football ) or via SMS by sending the code to 85151. Once entered, fans find out whether they've won tickets instantly. All winners are then given the chance to choose which Football League games they'd like tickets for taking place between now and the end of the year.

The tickets aren't the only prizes on offer. Each on-pack code can be redeemed for a host of other exciting prizes. Collect eight codes - the equivalent of just four 500ml bottles of Coke Zero - to claim one of 2,000 Mitre Ultimatch footballs, one of 2,000 copies of FIFA 07 by EA or £5 off a £15 spend on food and drink at Greene King pubs between now and the end of November.

Daniel Miles, Senior Manager for Coca-Cola Zero said, "There are a million reasons for fans to be excited about this promotion. We're giving a huge number of people the chance to experience the buzz of a live match and get behind their teams. The promotion forms a major part of Coke Zero's marketing plans in 2007 and we'll be doing several other exciting football promotional campaigns throughout the new season."

Football League Chairman Lord Mawhinney said, "Crowds at Football League matches are already at their highest levels for nearly fifty years, with more than 16 million fans attending matches in each of the last three seasons. I am delighted that Coca-Cola has, once again, underlined their commitment to our competition by helping us attract even more supporters to our matches."

oh and heres a picture of a monkey with some tickets:
0,,10433~3387329,00.jpg

Last edited:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Is this the same competition which has been going for months?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
What a bloody stupid competition. What the hell would you do with one million tickets? :jester:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Has anyone else won on this? I just have, with my first attempt - via a free can at work.

Free Albion v Forest tickets, with a bit of luck.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
I've never seen the competition before - but seeing this, I checked and two girls at work had bottles of coke zero. But neither had a code on! Bugger

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here