Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I will miss Leeds if it comes true as I always like beating them.:clap:

pintsawhiskey

Apr 17, 2010
bn1
That\'ll save posting it next week, theres no way a pub team like Bristol Rovers can stop a former Champions League side such as ourselves, i mean they aren\'t even the biggest club in their own city, i fully expect it to be 3 or 4 by halftime then we can all go into party mode, its kind of an insult we even have to play these teams, we should just be promoted back to our rightful level.

GET YOUR FERRIT TO PUT BOURNEMOUTH IN YOUR SAT NAV! YOUR GONNA CHOKE PAL!:laugh:

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
What a clown the thread starter is :lolol: Ah bless him, he sees promotion to Division 2 almost as if they have reached the Champions League and promotion isn't even guaranteed yet (Cardiff lap of honour, Swindon in the play offs anyone!!!!). If they were in the premiership (hahaha as if that is ever likely to happen for Leeds any time soon) and were being relegated to the Championship, he would be crying like a baby saying what a disaster it would be!

And yet he is happy to come crowing on another Division 3 clubs message board like we are massive rivals or something! I take that as a compliment from Leeds fans recognising the Albion as a fellow massive club, Thanks Leeds fans!

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
The sad thing is is that they've had to rely on other clubs taking points off of their promotion rivals, coz they've been so sh*t recently (since their cup final vs United). For such a HUGE (sic) club, they've lost a lot of games against some very small (in their eyes) clubs.

Leeds United, the only major sports club in Leeds NOT to be in the top flight of their respective sports:wanker:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That is the sort of post that should be pinned up on the Rovers changing room wall.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Oh for Gods sake I keep telling that you should change your user name.
Leeds were Massive but are not any longer.
And please don't do anything nasty if you fail to go up automatically,someone will have to clear up the mess

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...blimey, talk about setting yourself up for a fall.

This is a headline writers birthday, Christmas and Easter all rolled into one:

"Leeds fail to turn off the gas"
"Leeds cooked at gas mark 4...as Rovers stuff them 4-0"
"Gas suffocate Leeds"

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
rovers have returned most of there tiks,full house,cant see anything other than a easy win,who cares,.........not me

sotonseagull

Feb 8, 2008
southampton
That\'ll save posting it next week, theres no way a pub team like Bristol Rovers can stop a former Champions League side such as ourselves, i mean they aren\'t even the biggest club in their own city, i fully expect it to be 3 or 4 by halftime then we can all go into party mode, its kind of an insult we even have to play these teams, we should just be promoted back to our rightful level.

Of course, such a big team that you shouldn't be in this division but sorry old boy, if you don't win matches like in the premier league and championship you don't deserve to be there.

Big stadium - yes. excellent facilities - yes. great team - no mate! totally arrogant, it does amaze me.
It's comments like that that make people hate Leeds. Get realistic, your in this division because you have not been good enough. Yes you should beat bristol rovers - not because you should but because where you are in the league but after that I would laugh hard if it went tits up!
Leeds don't deserve anything apart from the effort the team and the players put in. You have to earn the right to be in the higher division - and Leeds may do have with the rovers game - this is not a team with champions league potential, you confusing your teams mate - that team are long gone and still playing premier league football.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I will laugh my arse off if those nasty, cocky, Leeds ***** blow it and get pipped by Swindon or Millwall. Just worried that the latter two will play out a draw and the spawny northern bastards fluke their way up. Wankers.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Ha Ha Ha - i just thought I would save myself the trouble of pissing myself laughing when you bottle it again against Rovers. (P.S I would like you to get promotion as it would one less tough fixture next season

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Dear God, on the off-chance that you do in fact exist, please please please can you fix it so we see the traditional end-of-season shots of crying Leeds fans. Grown men weeping in the stands. Another season of failure. Enduring image. Hm. Isn't it?

ron_manager.jpg

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
Leeds united a massive club v Rochdale

im looking to this fixture next season.

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
Sort your life out!
Massive Club, how many times have you f***ed it up now?

See you next season!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
prepare yourself Leeds Scum

If all results go our way, automatic promotion for town is still ( allbeit remote) possible

leeds_fan_blubbing_300_220x300.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here